27

Chapter Twenty-Seven
❅❅❅

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." - Will Rogers.

❅❅❅

Dino nodded enthusiastically, "That's us. I'm so cool, right?"

The young boy was showing Mina some videos of Seventeen's performances as famous YouTubers.

"Your skills are amazing! You've got to teach me!" Mina begged, as she got immersed in the performance.

Joshua who was sitting on a chair opposite them, laughed at her enthusiasm.

"Cute." He mumbled in English. Hansol, who was sitting beside him, nodded in agreement.

"Screw Seungcheol." Hansol groaned, lightly thudding his head on the table.

"Language, Hansol." Joshua smacked his head. Hansol scowled childishly.

"Whoaaaaaa." Mina gasped, as The8 showcased his b-boy moves.

Dino nodded, grinning proudly, "It still awes me every time."

The8 appeared at that moment, and plopped himself down beside Mina, "What are you guys watching?"

Mina and Dino turned to the older boy, and both of them grabbed each of The8's arm. He jumped slightly in shock, staring down at the two of them.

"Ming Hao, you're awesome!" The two of them cried in unison.

"Hey hey, I'm more awesome than The8. If it's b-boy skills, I've got them too!" Seungkwan blurted out, as he laid his arm on Mina's head.

Joshua and Hansol burst out laughing loudly, from the seat opposite of them.

"What? You don't believe me?" Seungkwan snapped. He started copying some of The8's dance moves, as the rest of them started laughing loudly.

"Dance battle, dance battle!" Mingyu cheered as he entered the room.

Seungcheol entered with him, and immediately, the room became duller.

He smiled brightly, and walked over to Mina, "Ready to go to the amusement park?"

Mina nodded. Though she wasn't happy that Seungcheol technically forced her to be his girlfriend, she was pretty excited about going to the park.

Seungcheol held out his hand to her, and smiled at her, "Let's go."

Mina reluctantly slipped her hands into his.

Well...I am his girlfriend now. Might as well act like it.

The8 suddenly stood up, and grabbed her other hand.

"Ming Hao, what are you doing?" Seungcheol asked coldly.

The8 glared back at Seungcheol, "I'm sorry...but I can't let you take Mina."

Seungcheol narrowed his eyes, "Are..are you going against me?"

The8 recoiled a little, but then, his grip on Mina's hand tightened. He stood up straighter, and nodded.