20

Chapter Twenty
❅❅❅

"Once you truly believe you're worthy of love, you will never settle for anyone's second best treatment." -Charles J. Orlando

❅❅❅

Hansol went back to DK's home by himself.

The other boys were lounging in the living room.

They were currently watching an anime series, "Soul Eater". Joshua was the only one who was paying attention though.

"Are you alright, Hansol?" Seungkwan asked, immediately standing up from the couch when he noticed the boy.

Hansol stared at him blankly, before Seungcheol patted him from behind.

The older boy stood behind him, with a mug of tea in his hands.

His eyes were red, and he stared at Hansol.

"Why do I smell blood?" Seungcheol demanded.

The8's head snapped towards them, and he quietly asked, "I know this smell. Why does it smell of the special blood?"

Dino searched Hansol's face and he cried, "Hansol, you didn't kill Mina, did you?"

DK immediately pounced on Hansol, and punched him, "You what?!"

Jeonghan immediately rushed to DK and Hansol, and grabbed DK from him, "Whoa, Seokmin! No one killed anyone, got it?"

Hansol slowly looked up, and stared at his red-eyed friends.

"Mina was shot."

There was a second of eerie silence, except the sound of Soul Eater going on, as the boys absorbed the information.

"Shot?" Hoshi asked slowly, as if he did not understand the meaning of shot.

Hansol nodded, and he buried his face in his blood-stained hands, "Ryu, Mina and I went to the shopping complex just now. A burglary happened."

"What happened next?" Jun asked as gently as possible, squatting down to Hoshi's level.

"The robbers had guns. Mina tried to fight back, but one of them shot her. I was too late to her rescue." Hansol started sobbing hysterically.

Seungcheol and Jeonghan glanced at each other. They would for sure had laugh at Hansol crying if this wasn't a serious matter.

Suddenly, Sir Darius entered the room.

"Young Master Seokmin, I smell the blood of the special one. Where is she or he?" He bowed, as he stared at DK. His eyes were red, as he narrowed his eyes.

DK glared at the butler, "Back off, Darius. I will not tell you."

Darius smiled mysteriously, "Young Master. Your father personally ordered for her to-"

"Tell dad I said, 'Screw you.'"

He turned to Hansol, and said, "What now?"