18

Chapter Eighteen
❅❅❅

"Command the day, conquer the night."

-Cr to owner.

❅❅❅

I really wish I've never met you.

Those were the last words Wonwoo said before he left Mina standing in the hallway, shocked.

She couldn't say a thing, and walked back to her room in a daze.

Ryu was still out having fun with the others, so Mina had the whole room to herself.

She closed the door, and laid down on the bed, spreading her arms out beside her. She stared up at the ceiling, deep in thought.

Wow.

I've never had that said to me face to face before.

It actually hurts.

Mina covered her eyes with the back of her hand, and sighed deeply.

"You look wrecked."

Someone suddenly whispered into her ear, as the left side of her bed went down a little.

Mina turned her face, to see that Mingyu's face was mere centimeters away.

None of them bothered moving away, while they simply stared at each other.

"You look wrecked." Mingyu repeated, his hand coming up to touch Mina's face.

He tucked a strand of loose hair behind her ear, and smiled.

"I am." Mina sighed, as she smiled back weakly.

Mingyu frowned, "Why? What happened?"

"I talked to Wonwoo."

Mingyu kept silent, as Mina continued, "He's a vampire."

"Uh..."

"Just like you." Mina stated, turning her full body and facing Mingyu.

Mingyu blinked his eyes multiple times, and coughed deliberately, "Okay...? Your point is?"

"He tried to drink Layla's blood." Mina said again.

"Huh."

Mina sat up from her position, "Hey, wait. You're a vampire, aren't you? Didn't you hear what happened between me and Wonwoo earlier on?"

Mingyu snorted, still laying down, and said, "I can choose to not eavesdrop, you know? Vampires can block out other people's voices."

Mina sighed, and stared at the door, "I see."

Mingyu sat up, and moved closer to Mina, and put an arm around her shoulder, "Mina, tell me what's wrong."

"He told me that you liked me."

Mingyu's arm dropped from her shoulder, as he began coughing violently.