Percy Jackson OC #1 //WIP//

Name: Katherine Flores

Age: Nico's age

Godly parent: Hades

Weapon: a Rapier made of Stygian iron. The sword has a black rose that appears to be melting on its handle. Transforms into a black melting rose pin after she's done

Looks: 4'11, deathly pale skin, curvy, curly golden brownish blondish hair, green eyes with black flecks in them, and freckles. (Basically what you would expect a child of Aphrodite to look like)

Personality: sarcastic, a sassy momma you don't wanna mess with *sassy finger snap*, extremely dark, sometimes very naive and gullible, sneaky, brave, manipulative, cunning, short tempered, stubborn, and can end up cursing at you like a sailor

Crush: Leo but won't admit it

Quotes: "he so hot he makes fire look cool.""I'm not antisocial I just choose to be alone." "Gurl do you wanna go? Nico hold my necklace!" "I would say I don't hate you but I would be lying" "I claim every boy in this Anime because they're pretty"

Talents: she's good at playing instruments and singing, fencing, she can draw very well, she can paint well, and using daggers

Disorders: ADHD and dyslexia

Other/Notes: Katherine and Nico are half brother and sister along with Hazel because of Hades. But she uses his last name in public because it makes her feel safe. Whenever she gets scared she holds the nearest persons hand usually it's Nico, Hazel, Annabeth, or Percy(who is kinda like a brother to her. I mean after all their fathers are brothers). But once the nearest person was Leo... She lived over in London for a while before she moved back to America so whenever she gets mad she starts using British slang and has a thick accent. She loves anime. She has to wear glasses. She absolutely loves to perform because of her mother). She can learn languages very quickly and can imitate a lot of accents. She's claustrophobic and terrified of heights.

Edit 12/28/17: OH GOD I WANT THIS TO BURN IN THE FIERY PITS OF HELL GODDAMNIT. TIME TO REVISE THIS SHIT AND YOU KNOW WHAT MAKE AN ENTIRELY NEW CHAPTER FOR THE REVISED VERSION OF THE CHARACTER.