Mike screamed before he could stop himself before hugging Dave tightly. Jason laughed.

"You just made my brother's day."

"That means you're coming too Jay," Dave said with a grin as Mike let him go.

"You're the best! Oh my god you're the best! I'm going to finally meet him! Finally! I never thought I'd get the chance."

"Mike, you were going to get the chance. You love that man. You would've found a way."

"Thank you!" Mike smiled before taking the tickets from Dave and grinning wildly. This was the best day of his life. No, tomorrow would be the best day of his life. Tomorrow he'd be face to face with his idol. He'd meet Chester Bennington.

"So I'll come by tomorrow, pick you guys up and we'll head down. The meet and greet is at seven. The concert starts at eight. Can't wait."

"See you then Dave!" Jason called and Mike waved.

"I'm so excited," he said finally, "I might cry."

"Oh Mikey," Jason laughed, "just enjoy it okay?"

"Yea. Yea I will."

Jason nodded and left his room. Mike sighed as he turned to look around his room. Everywhere, covering his walls, desk, and closet, were pictures of the band and pictures of Chester Bennington. He was surrounded by that man's face. He smiled slightly at his most recent find. It was one of his favorite pictures. Chester was leaning against a wall with a black leather jacket over his body. Mike adored that body. Chester was thin but he was strong. He had muscle in his arms, chest, and stomach and they just made his many tattoos so much brighter. The sleeves of the jacket were rolled up to reveal those wonderful blue and orange flames that licked at the man's forearms and began at his wrists. A pair of tight, black pants hugged Chester's waist, low enough to give his fans a nice view of an inch and a half of his underwear. Mike knew that if the man had been turned around, he'd be seeing that perfect ass of his made even better by those pants but for now, he'd have to deal with Chester's package. It wasn't too obvious what kind of weaponry Chester was carrying and Mike really hoped that it didn't mean Chester had a small dick. He'd always imagined Chester with at least six and a half inches. Wait, no, he didn't imagine Chester like that. Scratch that. He never imagined Chester's dick size. The black pants made Chester look like he had twigs for legs, which was somewhat true. The man's legs were definitely skinny. The pants ended in a pair of black combat boots and goddamn he was hot. Mike looked back to Chester's face. That angelic face, blessed by the gods most likely. Wavy brown hair that looked so soft to run your hands through. He had huge chocolate eyes that de-aged him by at least five years. He was everything Mike ever wanted in a man. The last thing that Mike loved about him were the black gauges that hung in his ears and the silver lip ring that rested in his skin. Mike wasn't a fan of lip rings but Chester's fit so tightly that he thought it was alright.
Having a crush on Chester wasn't the problem, having the dreams about him was. He'd always lusted after the older man even though he knew it would never happen. Famous people didn't look twice at nerdy, gay boys. Maybe that was why he never had a boyfriend. Maybe he was too stuck in his fantasy world where he was kissing Chester Bennington. He heard his music playing quietly and he heard the lyrics.

You were there to rescue me,
You shined a light so I could see
And then I fall
Into you
And I fade away

Mike sighed softly. He wanted to be the one Chester sang to. He wanted to be the person that was there to rescue him. He knew everything about Chester. Born on March 20th, he was twenty five years old. He had done drugs as a teenager and continued to present day. He had been sexually abused by a family friend for several years while he was young and it had hurt him. He'd heard rumors that Chester had self-harmed but he couldn't be sure. Chester was too strong to self-harm. He on the other hand, wasn't. Mike sighed as he rolled up the sleeve of his hoodie to see his own marks there. Ever since he had realized he was gay and people had bullied him for it, he'd been marking himself here. He wasn't strong enough to overcome this. He was too afraid and too hurt by the people who hated him. He laid back on his bed and stared up at the ceiling. Tomorrow, he would meet Chester Bennington. That's all that mattered.