38

38.

You: Why didn't you tell me you were leaving?

User9011: because you were snoring LOL

You: I don't snore!... Do I?

He took a few minutes to reply

User9011: sorry but you do. But if it makes you feel better, you were cutely snoring.

He pictured your face turning bright red and an embarrassed smile appeared on your lips. Leo giggled as he bit his bottom lip, something he did to contain his laughter. Phone in his hands and eyes focused on the screen. His room was half-lightened and there was a cup of hot coffee resting on the nightstand table next to his bed where he was sitting.

He sent a sleeping emoji with a bubble coming out of his nose

You: Stop it!

You yelped and covered your face as if he could see you but you were alone in your room. the noted he had brought you were scattered on your bed as you tried to decide where to start to study.

You: Thanks for today. It was amazing and I really needed it.

User9011: Call me every time you need it.

You sighed.

You: But Leo, I don't want to feel like I'm using you to forget about Kris.

User9011: it was me who went to find you; if you are using me or not it's my choice. You don't have to feel guilty.

You felt your cheeks warming up but the guilt started to crawl up you throat so you decided to change the subject.

You: I think I'll start going to school next week

User9011: why not tomorrow?

You: tomorrow is Friday so I might as well miss it :P. Besides, I have the notes you brought me, I'll be fine.

Leo smiled again

User9011: then what should we do tomorrow?

You: what do you mean?

User9011: I meant let's go out.

You: leo... you are doing it again.

User9011: then sorry.

After that there were no more messages.

The next morning Hakyeon and Leo walked to school without a word until the older broke the ice.

"So... how did it go yesterday?"

"Good" Leo answered briefly, not hiding the edge on his voice.

"Doesn't sound like it. But its okay if you don't want to talk about it" he shrugged

"Reverse psychology won't work with me"

"Just wanted to try" he then remembered something "Oh, guess what?"

Leo just looked at him

"I got news from my father" the mention of hakyeon's real father rang all the alarms.

"What? Did he threaten you?"

"No. Well, kind of... He offered me to go study abroad to some place in Europe"

Leo froze and everything went silence, he could only hear Hakyeon's voice. It was his fault, just because he tried to help him now he was going to be sent to another country.