weekend at montegomery's

This is a smut chapter and it doesn't affect the main story so you can skip it. I've never wrote one before so go easy on me but i thought it's christmas so why not treat people who actually bother to read this shitty fanfic :) i love you all merry xmas :)

Aria's family was out of town for a weekend visiting her mother's sister, and although she wanted to come with so that she doesn't come off as rude, spending much more appealing than being patronized with 1 million questions about -A, or dating her Teacher. Aria usually tries to avoid eye contact and shake it off, but sometimes it gets too much and she can't take it, wishing to go back home. The truth is some of her relatives are just really vocal when it comes to expressing their opinions, quite insensitive at times, comparing this to having her boyfriend come over for a movie night was a no brainer.

Jason appeared at her doorstep, just 10 minutes after 4pm.
"sorry I'm late I just took longer than i expected to choose these" he explained as he handed her a bouquet of red roses which he hid behind his back. It was clear that he was hiding something and it came as no surprise to Aria that it was a bouquet of floors but it was sweet regardless.
" awwww babes! they are beautiful, you're amazing" she squeaked in excitement as she planted a sheepish, small , soft kiss on his lips.
"As I was saying I'm sorry I'm late, when I said i was on my way I sort of lied, I was choosing which cologne to wear" he honestly mumbled on.
"well you chose well" she winked at him and walked over to the kitchen to find a vase or something to put the flowers in. She spent a few minutes trying to adjust the flowers and make them look more presentable in a blue vase. Jason just watched her with a smirk on his lips. Aria noticed it.

"ohhh screw it" she threw her arms in the air dramatically as she walked around the counter to where Jason was standing, she stood on her tiptoes and pressed her body against his. She proceeded to kiss his bottom lip, he reciprocated. Jason's grip on Aria's waist tightened as their kiss became more intense. Aria cheeks has taken over a new shade of red, she could feel them burning with passion. Jason's hand begin to slip downwards and rested on her butt, she dismissed it, not giving it much thought, until he squeezed it gently. She pulled back for a second, and she opened her eyes slowly to see Jason having a worried look on his face.

She just smiled cheekily and joined their lips together once more. He kneeled down slightly and gripped her thighs pulling her up close to his chest in one swift motion. He walked over to the sofa in front of the tv which was stuck to a music channel, Aria turned it on before her boyfriend arrived to make the wait more enjoyable. Rihanna - only girl just started playing.

*don't read past this point if you're an innocent bunny...*

They were both laid on the sofa, with Jason on top of her, using his strong arms to lean over the girl. Aria still had her legs tangled around his frame and wasn't planning on letting go of his embrace. They looked at each other for a few seconds with goofy smiles, when Jason broke the silence.
"are you sure?" he asked trying to detect any signs of hesitation. Aria nodded her head, she cupped Jason's face and let out a silent giggle. She thought it was adorable how he would always consider her wants first and how he was always a gentleman, other guys would try their best to take her clothes off as soon as possible. But Jason wasn't like that, he always took his time and made sure she was comfortable.

Aria took the initiative, she put her hand under Jason's top as she bit her lip and attempted to pull it up and take it off, Jason helped her.
"you make me crazy" she winced and kissed her, rubbing his hand slowly down her body, he stopped at her hips and done to her top what Aria did, he pulled it off. He started to kiss her neck gently, making Aria sigh in pleasure, her breathing became harder with every kiss he stole. His moves were becoming more and more intense with every little time she flinched ever so slightly in pleasure. He was slowly making his way down, he took her bra off almost effortlessly, which Aria made a mental note off.

He looked up at Aria once again, she was clearly in the moment and couldn't wait to feel Jason inside of her. He smirked pleasingly at that sight. He removed her shorts off, then he playfully took off her panties with his mouth. He felt Aria's grip around his back, her nails were digging into his skin with anticipation. Jason positioned himself properly and worked his magic which only made Aria dig her nails in deeper and deeper. It only turned him even more on, if that was possible of course. Aria's voice was getting louder and louder, Jason was so excited and happy, this was the girl he knew he'll marry one day.