Riley: this isnt just about me yelling at you is it. What did you find out.

I walk closer to him.

Rocky: no it isnt just about you yelling at me.

Riley: then what is it!

Rocky: I FOUND OUT THAT YOU ARE ONLY USING ME. OKAY.

Riley: what are you talking about.

Rocky: dont play dumb with me. Like you dont have a clue about getting payed to be my friend or getting close enough to me to get in my PANTS.

Riley: NO I DON'T KNOW THAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT.

Rocky: oh so your gonna play dumb. Why dont i show you.

He shows me his phone and its a video of me and kayli my friend talking about a bet we mad on her and a person she likeas and how long it would take to get together.

Riley: Rocky that isnt even true.

Rocky: and why should I believe you. Huh

Riley: BECAUSE I LOVE YOU.

I hear people gasp. Oh god i said that. I look back at Rocky and he just stares at me.

Rocky: Riley i ....

Riley: forget it. Okay i know you don't and dont worry I'll get out of you life.

I run out and i head someone call my name.

Rocky's Pov

She loves me. I was about to talk to her when she runs out. I look at Lainey.

Lainey: go after her.

I nod and run after her yelling her name. I final catch up with her and grab her wrist.

Riley: let me go.

Rocky: no. Im not letting go until we talk.

Riley: talk about what. How you dont love me back. How you hate me even more. How im a screw up.

Rocky: WOAH! You are not a screw up.

Riley: yes i am. I never had a boyfriend or even my first kiss for that matter Rocky. How could you think i have slept with other guys. And why didnt you come to me to ask if that was true?

Rocky: i ...

Riley: you know what forget it. I said I would get out of you life so let me go.

The only thing i can think of is kiss her. So i grab her cheeks and press my lips against hers. Its takes her about a sec to respond. She wraps her arms around my neck and i slid my hands to here waist. We pull apart but keep are foreheads touching.

Riley: why did you do that?

Rocky: to get you to shut up.

Riley: no why did you kiss me. Out of all the girls. Why me?

Rocky: what do you mean?

I pull away and look at her.

Riley: there are so much more prettier and skinnier girls out there. Why did you do that?

Rocky: riles what are you talking about. You are beautiful and amazing. Where are you getting that idea from?

Riley: its common sense Rocky. Why would you want to be seen with a girl like me.

Rocky: why wouldnt i.

Riley: Rocky i dont want my heart to get broken.

Rocky: i wont hurt you riley. I promise.

I lean down and kiss her again.

Riley: will stop doing that.

Rocky: why?

Riley: forget it im just gonna go back to the room.

Im about to leaving when he grabs my wrist and pulls me to his chest.

Rocky: riles we can take it slow.

Riley: take what slow Rocky.

Rocky: us.

Riley: why would you want to be with a girl who hasn't had a real boyfriend?

Rocky: because your you.

Riley: and the real me is ugly. Rocky have you even looked at me. There are sooooo many other girls like Alexa .....

Rocky: Woah! Woah! Why would you bring up Alexa.

Riley: because look at her and then look at me. Im ugly.

Rocky: dont you ever say that again you understand. You are the most beautiful girl i have ever seen. A million times better than Alexa or any other girl. I like you for you. So we can take this slow start out as friends with benefits so you can get the feel of having you first boyfriend. Okay?

Riley: thank you. (Hugs him)

Rocky: come on i have to go stage in a few.

Riley: okay.

We walk back to the dressing

Riker: so what happened out there?

Riley: lets just say are friendship is a lot stronger now

Rocky: yeah it was just a misunderstanding

Lainey: good i can't have my bestfriend always sad

Rocky: hey im her best friend

Riley: sorry rock but she is my bestfriend but you are a close second.