Lainey's Pov

Riley seemed a little distance lately. What did I do? I go and talk to Ross.

Lainey: hey

Ross: hey babe! ....Woah whats wrong!

See this is what i love about him he knows when something is wrong. How did i get so lucky.

Lainey: does riley seem more clingy to rocky then me?

Ross: Yeah! Why?

Riley: she told her about are parents. I told her she could have came to me and said that she was only talking to Rocky. I feel like she's drifting apart.

Ross: baby maybe she is.

Lainey: but we're supposed to stay with each other forever we made a promise when we first met.

Ross: Baby girl. Go talk to her and maybe she just needs to talk to someone else about. Yes you have been there her whole life but now her and Rocky are close and maybe she wants to let's someone else in to. Like you did to me.

Lainey: yeah your right. Thank you Ross.

Ross: like I've said hundreds of times before im here for you.

Lainey: i love you!!

Ross: i love you to

Riley's Pov
Just after lainey left i went to the bathroom. I was to harsh on her. Ugh. Its just hard for me right now. I mean tomorrow is the marks 3 years since they have died. I was interrupted of my thoughts when i here someone knocking on the door.

Rocky: riles you okay?

He came to check on me. Thats so sweet! No Riley stop! He doesn't like you and he never will. Your to ugly and to fat.tears start to brim my eyes. I choke out a quick yeah and then he tries to come in.

Rocky: riley open this door.

Riley: im fine Rocky.

Rocky: no your not come on.

I fix my hair and open the door and open the door.

Riley: see i told you im fine.

Rocky: riles, your eyes are red

Riley: for god sack! Rocky leave me alone! I told you im fine so just leave me alone and dont talk to me.

He doesn't even respond and goes walks away. Oh god what did i do. I go after him.

Riley: Rocky wait!

I try and grave his arm but he gets out of my grip and heads to his his bunk. Oh god. I hurt him. Why did i have to snap at him he was just trying to help. I go over to the couch.

~~~~~~page break~~~~~

After about 10 minutes it's time for meet and greet. I go back and get ready. I leave what i have on and just fix my hair and my makeup. I leave the bathroom and get my converse on. I grab my purse and my phone and head out the door. They were heading out and Rocky was the last to get out if the bus. I catch a glimpse if him and his face is heartbroken. I did that to him. I shake my head before the tears come back and run out the bus to catch up with others.

Rydel: hey riles.

Riley: hey dell! You ready for meet and greet?

Rydel: yep. I get to see all of r5family pretty faces and get to be with my family. Nothing better.