Riley's Pov

Hi my name is Riley Marie Collins and my best friend is Lainey Nicole Dainels. We live together because our parents died. We both are 19. Anyways we are about to go to a concert. Which concerts may you ask. Well we both are going to see R5.

Lainey: sis you about ready?

Riley: yeah i just need to finish my make up.

Lainey: you dont need it.

Riley: yeah i do.

Lainey comes into the bathroom.

Lainey: no you dont. They will think your beautiful anyway you are. Now we need to go if we have to wait in line.

Riley: okay. Lets go.

Lainey's Pov

Hi. My name is Lainey Nicole Dainels. My bestie and i are going to see the one and only R5. We have never been. And they finally are playing somewhere near us. If your wondering it Oklahoma city. Were in Oklahoma City, well at frontier city. We are on are way when we start talking about meeting Rydel lynch earlier today.

Riley: i still can't believe that we met her. My hands are still shaking.

Lainey: i know mine are too.

Riley: hey look were here.

Lainey: yep.

We get out and head to the line. Lucky the line is moving quickly so we can head inside and find a place to wait quick.

Riley: this is real isnt it.

Lainey: yeah it is.

Riley: we better get something to drink or we might pass out. Its really hot.

Lainey: yeah we dont want that to happen.

Riley's Pov

We are on are way to go get some water. Man its hot out here. We get something to drink and we pay the women. On are way back i see the VIP'S  going in.

Lainey: man it sucks that we didnt get a VIP ticket. I mean it is are first time and a bunch if them probably already seen them before.

Riley: yeah it does. But what can we do. It not like one of the band members are gonna come up and say "hey i heard you guys on how it was your first time coming to a concert. So i thought i hook you up with some".

Lainey: yeah but that would be soooo cool.

Rydel's Pov

I was on my way back from a ride with Ellington and I hear these to girls saying how they wish they could get vip tickets because they hadnt came to a concert before.

Rydel: hey babe.

Ellington: yeah

Rydel: did you hear those two girls.

Ellington: no. What happen

Rydel: they wish the could have vip tickets because this is their first time seeing us.

Ellington: did you get a glimpse of them.

Rydel: no

Ellington: well maybe we can still catch them.

Rydel: yeah that would be a a good idea.

So we walk over to wear i heard them i lucky they are still there.

Rydel: we better catch them before they head back.

Ellington: yeah lets hurry.

We walk over to them.

Rydel: hey guys.

Riley's Pov

I was talking to Lainey when i heard someone say "hey guys". I turn around and see Rydel and Ellington.

Riley: um hey

Rydel: are you guys coming to the concert tonight?

Lainey: yeah we were about to head back to the line.

Ellington: you guys didn't get VIP tickets.

Riley: we couldn't they were all sold out. Plus the meet and greets ones too.

Rydel: hey didn't you guys see me at my signing?

Lainey/Riley: yeah we did.

Rydel: thats were I recognize your shirt from (points at me.)

Riley: really

Rydel: yeah and you gave me a note to right.

Riley: yeah and some fake nail things.

Rydel: oh you mean these.

Wait she is wearing the nails i gave her. I thought she would throw them away.

Lainey: riles she's wearing the nails

Riley: i know.

Ellington: so this is the girl who gave you the note that asked me you and rocky to be the god parents if your baby.

Riley: well you see im not having a baby so i was seeing when i do you guys could be the godmother and father.

Rydel: yeah we love to.

Riley: omg. Thank you guys soo much.

Rydel/ellington: no problem

Lainey: i really not trying to be rude or anything but aren't you guys suppose to be have a sound check?

Rydel: oh yeah we better go.

Ellington: it was nice meeting you guys.

Riley: you guys to.

Rydel: see you guys in the crowd.

Lainey: yep. Byeeee

Rydel/ellington: byeee

After the left.

Riley: lainey was that real.

Lainey: i think so.

Riley: we better go wait in line if we want to see them.

Lainey: yeah lets go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sister's By HeartOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara