Rydel's Pov

I got up at 5:30 because we had a interview at 6:30 and i needed to get ready. I went to the back of the bus and picked out my clothes for today. I was about to go to the bathroom when someone puts their arms around my waist.

Ellington: hello beautiful

Rydel: hey handsome

Ellington: what you doin'

Rydel: going to change.

Ellington: okay. Love you

Rydel: love you too.

Man i love that man.

Ellington's Pov

I just woke up and i see rydel walk pass my bunk to go to the back. I get out of my bunk and once she comes back i wrap my arms around her. Im so glad i have her.

(A/n: there will be a lot of pov changes in this chapter. Sorry. )

Riley's Pov

I wake up to my phone going off. I see that i got a message from rocky. That boy. Man he crazy. It read.

Phone Conversation:

Rocky: hey riley. I hope i didn't wake up. But if i did im sorry. Just wanted to say good morning and i will text you later. Oh i got a interview today so I might not text back if you text me. Anyways. Talk to you later. Okay! 😝

Riley: yeah you woke me up. But no worries. Thats very sweet of you to text me good morning. Well, good morning to you to. Good luck at you guys interview. Don't think about me to much! 😜😆😝 Okay!!!!

Rocky: oh i do all the time. And is Riley Collins flirting with me!!!!😝😎😆

Riley: i think the question you have to ask your self is are you flirting with me!

Rocky: oh you should know that i do.

Riley: yep. But i thought Ratliff was the most flirtatious person out of the bunch.

Rocky: thats only what Rydel says. But i say its even though the lynch boys.

Riley: true. Were you playing today?

Rocky: Houston

(A/n; im not sure on that.)

Riley: nice. I lile that place.

Rocky: you been there before?

Riley: yeah i had a high school trip there.

Rocky: oh nice. I better go were here. Talk to you later. Okay!

Riley: Okay!!!

After i was done i could help but smile to myself. I've always lile rocky more than anyone else. Dont get me wrong they all are amazing. But i dont know theres something about Rocky that i really like. I get up and get my clothes for the day. I pick out a crop top, black skinny jeans, the converse i got from r5 and ryland and a beanie to. I walk into my bathroom and take a quick shower. Once i come out i curl my hair and put my clothes on. Then i apply natural make up. I go into my bedroom because I forgot my accessories on. I put in my guitar pick necklaces on, then i put the bracelets that they gave me. Once i was done i went downstairs to make breakfast for me a Lainey.

Lainey's Pov

I wake and pick out my clothes for today. I pick out a short sleeve shirt, some black shorts, with my converse, and my black beanie. I go into the bathroom to take a quick shower. Once i get out i put my clothes and I straighten my hair and put my my beanie on. I add some eye liner and mascara. I went into my bedroom to add accessories. I add my friend ship necklace and my locket with ross and i in it. Of course i put on my r5 guitar picks and add some bracelets. I go downstairs and see riley already cooking breakfast.

Lainey: i thought i was suppose to cook today.

Riley: i got a text from rocky early this morning so i just got up and see that you weren't up and I decided to make breakfast.

Lainey: awww thanks. Soooo, you were talking to rocky huh.

Riley: yeah. He texted me.

Lainey: awwww. You guys would make a cute couple.

Riley: Lainey he never would be interested in me. Im Riley. Im not an actress or a siger. Or even a guitar player. He never would fall for me. But you any of them would want you. I mean you can sing,dancer, play every interment. Got straight A's. And you even had a offer to sign with holly wood records. But you turned it down because of me. Im holding you back Lainey. You sit and put up with me and you could be living your dream.

Lainey: Riley. So what if i can do all those things. You are amazing artist. I mean you did most of the drawing on the shirt. I just supervised. And how could i leave my sis.

Riley: I could've take care of my self if that meant you would follow your dream.

Lainey: dont you remember are promise when we first met.

Riley: yes. We will be together forever. But Lainey you talked about being a solo artist for soooo long.

Lainey: yeah. Riley thats a dream.

Riley: and you had the opportunity to make it real.

Lainey: you dont get it do you.

Riley: what dont i get.

Lainey: that i didnt want to do that if I couldn't be with my sis.

Riley's Pov

Did i hear that right. Did she not want to do her dream if she couldnt do it with out me. I start to cry and went to hug her.

Lainey: i love you sis.

Riley: i love you to sis.

Lainey: together

Riley: forever

Lainey: now lets stop crying and eat what you made for breakfast.

Riley: okay. Well i made you a bacon sausage omelet with fresh berries.

Lainey: and thats another thing your good at. Cooking.

Riley: why thank you.

Lainey: what did you make for your self.

Riley: I made a southern west omelet with fresh berries as well.

Lainey: well mine looks delicious.

Riley: lets dig in.

We are done with our breakfast.

Lainey: hey riles you want to go to the mall.

Riley: yeah sure.

Lainey: okay im gonna go grab my phone and purse.

Riley: okay i have to too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~