Ross's Pov

We gather are instruments and head to sound check. I was about to go out the door when i see Riley sitting on on the couch.

Ross: you coming?

Riley: no i think im gonna stay here tell you guys are done

Ross: you sure.

Riley: yeah. Go have fun.

Ross: okay.

I go and catch up with the others.

Riley's Pov

Once Ross leaves i just break down. Ugh this is killing me. Once the come back im gonna talk to Rocky. I have to.

***lots of point of view changes here sorry****

Rydel's Pov
We head out to soundcheck and we gather in a little circle.

Riker: okay guys lets go.

We head out to our seats and i instantly i the crowd goes loud. I go and sit on the other side of Ryland's Dj table and ratliff comes over and sits by me. Well I guess were sitting by each other hehe. He looks at me and smiles.

Ratliff: hey

Rydel: hey

Ratliff: didnt they learn last time not to sit us together?

Rydel: i guess not.

Ratliff: well i guess im stuck here

Rydel: hey speak for you self.

He sticks his tongue out and i smile. All i hear is the crowd screaming rydellington. Ell whispers in my ear

Ell: i love you

I whisper back the same thing and he smiles. We start to play and before we now it its time to ryland to start djing. We head back to our dressing room and wait until we go on.

Riley's Pov
I hear the door start to open and I immediately start to wipe my eyes. But its to late. Savannah already sees me crying and comes over to me.

Savannah: you okay riles.

Right before i can respond Rocky says.

Rocky: aww is crybaby crying.

I look up at him

Riley: really Rocky.

Rocky: what Riley

Riley: why are you treating me like this. Oh let me guess. Was it because i yelled at you. Well you can stop making me fill bad.

I forgot that everyone else was in the room.

Rocky: i was only trying to help you and what do you do yell at me for nothing.

Riley: Well im sorry. Okay. You can stop making me fill bad.

Rocky: NO. I ONLY TRIED I HELP YOU AND YOU YELL AT ME. Riley why.