1. Reality

•Nicole Amici•

The lights were barely enough for me, illuminating the streets just enough to see the wet pavement to lead to the one place I loved to go to...Rockefeller centre. the one place my dad and I went together and we would skate around for hours...yet the party went on, music pulsing through the streets.

But I didn't want to be apart of it...I mean would you want to be partying if you were just broken up with?

Yes, my boyfriend and I were having fun and then next minute I turn around and there he is completely forgetting me and kissing someone else...

My heart was pounding, it hurt like someone stabbed me in the heart over and over again.

It was new years eve! I should be in love, not heart broken and now it was snowing...great.

So i'm cold, heartbroken, crying and alone. This couldn't get any better...

"Justin! Don't you understand that your career is on the line?!" A man yelled, walking after another person who I guess was Justin?

"I don't really care, i'm not me anymore! I don't even know who I am anymore" he yelled back, I was watching in curiosity as any person would...

But I eavesdropping to some extent...after all it was so dim and I was wearing black, so I guess they couldn't see me.

"fine! You let yourself fall! See yourself fail" the older man yelled before storming off leaving another devastated person on the steps of the rockefeller centre.

He sat a few steps away from me, I watched as he placed his head in his hands, disappointment written on his face.

I stood up, grabbing my bag as his he turned hearing my heels on the pavement.

"Sorry about that" he gave a sweet smile, a cute little dimple appearing. "Don't worry about it happy new years" I smiled back, finding his all too contagious.

"Why are you here? Surely someone would have invited you to a party, i mean you're hot" he chuckled making me laugh.

"Well I was, that was until my now ex boyfriend cheated on me" I adjusted my hand bag and stood awkwardly. I watched as he let out a small "oh" and then nodding.

"He's a jerk" he snapped making me giggle. "He is and now that I realise it he was a douche" I smiled, fixing my hair as the winter air passed making me shiver.

"Let me get you a coffee or a hot chocolate you look like your freezing" he stood up immediately making me laugh.

"It's awfully kind but I should probably get going" I bit on my nail as he sighed. "Come on, it's new years eve, what about one drink?" He held out his hand as I stood still.

"I don't even know you" I whispered as he raised an eyebrow. "Justin...Bieber?" He spoke in an obvious tone. But it did ring a bell. Was I just drunk?

"Oh the kid who sang baby?! Wow someone grew up" I clicked my fingers as he chuckled. "Uh yeah i'm grown now" he put his hands in his pockets.