Chapter 30

A/N: Okay so firstly I want to say, that I didn't think I would have so many chapters in this story because in the middle I was just writing it for you guys becuase you wanted to know what happens but I really wasn't feeling it and that's also why I kinda went on hiatus for nine months (that kind of sounds like I had a baby but that's impossible :D)

BUT now I am so into this story again and I am so happy, you guys have no idea, I always felt bad because I couldn't update, but then I had this idea for my other story and I started writing it (but didn't publish it because I thought I'd lose the passion for it if I did; and I'm glad it's finished because I would've lost the fun in writing it becuase I feel like only two people are reading it but whatever) And while writing that story I got ideas for this and I just started writing and then I had another idea and soon enough I was writing everyday again(or almost everyday).

I still can't wait for this story to be finished but I also still have some ideas up my sleeve, I can't tell you how many chapters are left but there are still a few more to come :-)

I LOVE YOU GUYS

"Kian wants to propose."

I turned around to look at Poppy. "Really?" She just nodded in response. "I'm so sorry Poppy. I didn't ...I- gosh I hate myself right now." Every ounce of anger I felt towards Kian and Poppy turned into hate towards myself. Why did I always have to overreact? Why was I so overdramatic? And why did I always have to jump to conclusions? Poppy was right, I do that really quickly and they're wrong most of the time. Why did I really think the two people that I trust with my life would go behind my back? I have known Poppy for all my life, she wouldn't do that. "I'm so sorry Poppy. I didn't mean to- You'd never do that... I just saw your call history and... and saw red."

"I know Lucy. I'm sorry, too. I didn't mean to tell you but I was afraid everything would go down the drain if you just left."

"No, don't apologise, it's my own fault... Oh god I have to call Kian." I quickly got my phone out of my pocket and called him, it only took him one ring to answer.

"Lucy? Where are you? Are you alright?" His voice was frantic.

"Yes, it's me. I'm fine...and I'm sorry Kian. I shouldn't have left. I'm with Poppy right now..."

It was silent for a moment before Kian answered. "I'm so glad you called Lucy, I really thought I screwed up and you'd leave me."

"Kian you did nothing wrong, I just jumped to conclusions and overreacted, like usual." He laughed lightly at that.

"How about you come home and we talk about it? But don't stress yourself, come tomorrow I don't want you to drive now. It's getting late and you already drove up there today." I smiled at his concerned voice.

"Yes, okay...I'm sorry again, Kian. I didn't mean to jump to conclusions but you know how I am and-"

"Don't worry about it, we'll talk tomorrow."

"Of course, yes."

"Lucy, I love you. I'll see you tomorrow."

"I love you, too. Kian, so so much. I'm sorry."

☀︎ ☀︎ ☀︎

When I turned the key to our flat I almost thought Kian wouldn't be there. He did say he had a meeting though. But as soon as I stepped inside he came rushing around the corner wrapping me in a tight hug. I was surprised a first but then I hugged him back.

"I'm sorry." I whispered against his neck. I had been apologizing to Poppy all night until she threatened me she'd cover my mouth with duct-tape if I didn't shut up. But I just felt so bad for even considering that Poppy would do something like that.

"I know, I'm sorry, too. I love you, and I know I haven't told you enough lately and I was gone so much and... I really can't be mad at you for taking everything the wrong way... I behaved like a complete douchbag. I'm sorry."

"Yeah you kind of did." I smiled slightly. "But you just have a lot of work and I'm in no position to be mad at you for earning money. Speaking of, didn't you have a meeting today?"

"I cancelled it, and everything else for the rest of the week. I should've done this earlier, this might be my job but you are my life and I can't just neglect you for all of these boring meetings." My heart melted from his words and from the look he was giving me. It was all totally cheesy, but I loved it.

"Stop being so cheesy, Kian. Gosh, I'm blushing." Kian chuckled and put both his hands on the sides of my face.

"I love seeing you blush, you look cute when you do. And it's nice that I can still make you blush after all this time." He smiled and pressed his lips to mine. It was a slow but meaningful kiss and I almost melted in his hands. My arms moved around his neck but Kian had pulled away already, I gave him a pout. "How about you come in first." He laughed and that's when I realized we were still standing in the hallway with the front door open.

"Oh yeah, you're right." still chuckling he took my hand and with the other he picked up my suitcase I had carelessly thrown to the floor when I entered.

"C'mon I prepared something, I didn't know when you'd be here exactly but I'm almost done." He pulled me behind him into the living room where he had prepared the dining table with candles and everything. He pulled the chair out for me and I set down. Kian kissed my cheek before vanishing into the kitchen. I smiled widely, there was a single rose standing on the table in a little vase and the whole room was lit with candles. Soon after Kian came back with two plates. "It's not really special, but you know I can't really cook so..." He had made spaghetti with tomato sauce but it was the thought that counts, even though I should've been the one to cook for him because I was the one who made the mistake.

"You really didn't have to. But wow, you have never cooked for me." I said while he sat down.

"I have but you called and said you wouldn't be home because you wanted to stay the night at Zoë's." He smiled sheepishly and I blushed again, had I known I would have gone home that evening.

"Why didn't you tell me? I would've come home."

"Ah, it was crap anyways." He waved a hand before shoving some spaghettis into his mouth.