Chapter 28

A/N: Some of you have been asking for Kian's POV so look out for that in this chapter :-)

When I woke up the next morning Kian's arm was wrapped around my waist his chest pressed to my back. I let out a sigh. Tangling my fingers with his I pull his arm tighter around me.

"I'm sorry about yesterday..." Kian mumbled, his voice slightly raspy form sleep. I was startled I didn't know he was awake. I turned around slightly so I could look at him. His hair was all over the place and his brown eyes were flickering over my face.

"You could've at least told me that you'd be gone all day." I replied feebly, I had been awake until three in the morning trying to figure out what was going on.

"I know, I'm sorry." He put his head into the crook of my neck placing a kiss there.

"You know that I'm on semester break, right?" I asked even though I was afraid of his answer. Kian lifted his head and looked at me his eyes slightly widened. That was all I needed as an answer. He forgot.

"Shit. Lucy, I-I ... Shit you're gonna hate me. You're gonna hate me." His face was scrunched up and he held me tight as if he wanted to keep me from running.

"Kian, what is that supposed to mean?" He had a guilty look on his face opening and closing his mouth without any words leaving his lips. "Don't...Don't tell me you're leaving again." My voice was stern and I tried to keep it steady.

"Lucy, I'm sorry I-" I untangled myself from him and got up. He couldn't be serious. He kept on leaving me alone and I couldn't take it. I missed him, for goodness sake. I couldn't remember the last time we had spend more that half an hour together. I spent more time with my classmates than my boyfriend. Heck, I probably saw the postman more often. "Kian, the whole point of us moving in together, of you moving to England was so that we could spend our time together."

Kian got up from the bed aswell and stood behind me he reached his hand out and put it on my shoulder. "Look, I'm home today, I just have to leave for a meeting tomorrow. How about I make you a nice breakfast and we enjoy today, okay?" His voice was soft and I turned around to look at him. Looks like I have to take what I can get. I nod slowly and Kian wraps his arms around me. "You go and get comfy in the living room, leave the rest to me." I nod once again and do as he says.

I was wrapped up in a blanket on the sofa when Kian entered the room a plate of pancakes in one hand a jar of nutella in the other. I smiled slightly, he really was making an effort today. He placed everything on the coffee table and I let him under my blanket snuggling up to him. We decided on a movie together and enjoyed just being by oursleves for the first time in months.

During the second movie Kian brought the empty plate and the nutella jar back to the kitchen and I kept on trying to remember where I had seen that actor before, I knew I had seen him in a movie before but what was it? I have been racking my brain for half an hour but I couldn't remember. I wanted to check IMDB ,my last resort for these type of questions, but my phone was charging in the office. I glanced at the table where Kian's phone lay, I'll just use the webside if he doesn't have the app. Grabbing the phone I tried to unlock it but it wouldn't let me get access. Huh? Did he change his code? Ususally he had the date we got together as passcode, just like me, but I had typed that in three times by now. It kept on saying 'try again'.

"What do you think you're doing?" Kian's voice called from the threshold and I snapped my head up at him. Usually we didn't have any problems with going onto each others phones.

"I just wanted to- Did you change your code?" I raised my eyebrows at him and he walked over snapping the phone from my hands. What is wrong with him? What does he have to hide? And that's when it dawned on me. He didn't want me to read his messages. He was protective over his phone because he was hiding something, hiding that he was seeing someone behind my back. I felt my heart break in two and stared up at him. He looked slightly angry and I rushed out of the room. I never knew I would ever feel this way. I never thought Kian would make me feel this way. Him, of all people. I grabbed my suitcase and threw some clothes in there before zipping it shut. I quickly changed into something more presentable and rushed to the front door. I couldn't see him anymore, I had to get out of here. Now.

"Where are you going? Lucy! Where are you going? Stop!" Kian came running towards me but I just grabbed my keys. He reached for my arm but I pulled it from his grasp quickly.

"None of your business." And with that I was out of the door. I sprinted down the stairs not able to wait for the elevator. The small suitcase was heavy put I didn't care, the pain my arms wasn't even remotely close to the pain in my heart.

Kian was cheating on me. He got bored and looked for some excitement somewhere else. Why didn't he just break up and spare me this kind of heartbreak?

I was going to drive up to Leeds. I needed to see Poppy. She's my best friend and I needed her to hold me while I cry over the fact that the man I loved had been seeing somenone else behind my back.

↠ ↠ ↠

Kian's POV

"Fuck!" My fist collided with the wall next to me and my knuckles started hurting. Without paying any attention to it I fished my phone out of my pocket. "Fucking shit." I scrolled through the contacts and I tapped on the number I have been calling a lot lately.

"Kian?" She picked up after the thrid ring.

"She's gone, she- Lucy...She just left... I-I don't know what's happening..." I stammered trying to get a hold of my thoughts.

"What happened? Did you tell her anything?"

"No! Of course not! Fuck! This wasn't supposed to happen!" I started screaming pulling at my hair. Lucy just walked out on me.

"Hey, hey calm down. Tell me what happened!"

"She was on my phone...but, I had changed my passcode, for obvious reasons because what if she saw our texts? And I freaked out and then she just packed up and left. I guess she got suspicious of my behaviour and jumped to conclusions and...You should've seen the look on her face. I screwed up, I fucking screwed up!I shouldn't have... I shouldn't have gone behind her back! Poppy what am I gonna do?"

A/N: Okay okay, I said I was gonna update on wednesday but I just couldn't wait for you guys to read this gaaaah.

And OMG what is going oooon???