Chapter Four : Good Boys and Dick Prints

Start from the beginning

I got tired if him just sitting there, probably running through his mind how he'll apologize this time so I sparked the conversation

"I hope your here to drop off the keys to MY car. And I hope you have a ride back to your College cause I wont be taking you." I said coldly, still scrolling through twitter.

"Okay. I deserved that one." he said in agreement.

"You deserve a whole lot more shit. Including a ass whooping but I dont wanna fuck up my room at this moment."

"Shawn, why you acting out for?" he said and I swear I just about lost my mind.

"Acting out?" I lock my phone up and put it down on my bed raising my voice. "Let me tell you something, I am not a child. And I'm not to be played or played with! The only one acting out here is you. You get brand spanking the fuck new when you get around new people. All the way to the point where you dont know me anymore," I had got up and made my way infront of him, pointing my finger in his face by now. He didn't move or budge by my loud bickering. He was obviously not intimidated but I didn't care, "I outta mush your fucking face right now!" I yelled angrily backing up and walking to the bed where my roommate, if I ever get one is supposed to be.

He sat there just looking at me. The sadness in his eyes could tell a story.

"Shawn you know my situation. I aint ready to come out to everybody I meet. My moma doesn't even know." he spoke. I expected him to raise his voice at me like I just did him but he knew better.

"That doesn't justify shit!" I said roughly. "I was riding this whole 'in the closet' thing out with you. I was gonna wait for you! And then you turn around play me? Like one of them random ass niggas or bitches out there in the streets passing around God knows what? No!" I barked some more, "I'm not having it."

"Shawn you are everything to me. And I'd be silly as fuck to lose you,"

"Lose me or lose my car?" I interrupted.

He smacked his lips together, "Shawn come on now. I was with you before you got the fucking car!" he said sternly, but he still kept that same look and the same tone he had.

"I'm sorry Shawn," I pleaded, "I dont wanna lose you. I need you more than anybody Shawn. You know that." he got up and walked towards me. He knelt down on both of his knees so he was below my eye level. He grabbed both of my hands, and rubbed our thumbs together.

"Shawn, baby I'm sorry." he pleaded looking me in my eyez tearing up.

I hate when people get emotional infront of me. Seeing them be so vulnerable makes me wanna cry with them.

"Shawn say something. PLEASE!" he begged.

I huffed and tilted my head down. "Why do we have to do this right now Travis?" I groaned.

He lifted my chin up to look at him, "Because we love eachother."

I sighed again thinking about Damon. I dont wanna end what we have so quick. He's so perfect and if I run back to Travis now then I don't deserve him at all. Thats where I messed up last time.

"Travis even if I could, I'm with Damon right now. I can't do him dirty once again."

He bowed his head disappointed in my words.

"Aight," he said looking back up at me, "I can deal with that. I don't agree nor like that shit though."

"I know Travis."

"And he better treat you right."

"I know Travis." I smiled rolling my eyes.

"And he better-"

"Ok, Travis!"

He laughed and got up off his knees pulling me up with him. He pulled me close to him and hugged me tightly.

After a prolonged hug and me basically begging him to let me go, I pulled back.

He licked his lips and looked at me, "Can I get a last kiss or something?" he said puckering his lips.

He's so irky.

I grabbed his jaw and turned it sideways to kiss him on the cheek.

"That was dry as shit." he chuckled.

"Bye Travis."

"Aight. But no forreal you gotta take me back to my campus. I don't have a ride."

"Ughh," I grunted.

°~..~°°~..~°*

After deciding against being petty and making Travis walk his as back to his own college I made my way up the elevator. On my way towards my door, I noticed someone coming out of the community bathroom.

"Why are you always coming out of that bathroom?" I asked the guy I bumped into yesterday bedore we left for the party.

"Same reason you always staring." he laughed but I really was staring, his dick print outlined through his towel and I lived for it. Who said I couldn't look ?

"Boy!" I giggled rolling my eyes, "Nobodies looking at you like that." I said pulling my key out.

"Really?" He smiled. He looked both ways in the intersection that was the halls of the boys dorm and crossed over to my side.

"What you say again?" he grinned walking up to me.

"I said You ain't nothing to look at" I lied, my eyes looking at the way his rolled towel kept it drom falling below his waist.

"Let me get a hug then, since we just buddy buddy and you ain't looking at shit." he held his arms out.

"Nah, you can keep it." I happily declined, pushing him back by the chest gently with one of my free hands. Good boy Shawn. Don't fall for it. Don't fuck it up for yourself.

"Man give me a hug." He play-demanded, wrapping his wet body around me. I squirm and shook to get him off me but couldnt help but laugh. "Let me go!" I laughed somemore as he tickled me.

He let me go after nothing but struggle to get out of his arms.

"Ew, You got my shirt wet." I complained almost out of breathe.

"O'well." he shrugged walking back to his side where his dorm was.

"Bryson, right?" I asked.

He turned around and smiled, stopping in his tracks.

"Yeah, Shawn right?" he asked squinting his eyes to make sure.

I nodded.

"You should stop down here some time." he pointed his thumb towards his dorm, "Im always bored." he giggled.

"Sure." I agreed, and opened my door.

I threw my keys on my desk and jumped straight for my bed.