Chapter Five "I Love you.."

Author's note: This shall be the last Chapter. So thanks for those who's to reading this. It seems cheesy but you like it I guess

And now, Without a further due~ enjoy the last chapter!

(Chapter Five: "I Love you..")

"Why did'nt you tell us?"

Nico looked at the side, she sees Maki. Her red hair was blowing in the wind and her eyes were staring right at her. Nico glared, but her glare was'nt intimidating as before.

"Nishikino, Shou must've told you I was here huh? That traitor." Nico stood up, Maki looked at Nico and she looked thin, she was'nt wearing her blazer, Nico just wore her cardigan and it looked big on her.

"I..I heard what happened and how it happened." Maki spoke in a stoic voice, Nico's eyes widen and she scrunched up her eyebrows "Fucking Shou." She whispered, she looked at Maki.

"So why are you here? To rub it all in my face!? 'Oh Nico-chan we can help you' or 'Are you stupid? For keeping this all to yourself!' Well are'nt you!?" Nico shouted. Maki just stared.

"Why don't you talk like you always do!? Or is it weird talking to trash!?" Nico yelled.

"You are an asshole are you telling me you hate me because of your family's condition?" Maki crossed her arms "Your putting all your anger and sadness on me are'nt you!?"

Nico got even more mad. "Fuck no! Why the hell should I blame you for something like that, I just Hate you! You don't understand why because people like you disgust me!" Nico was about to head out the door but was stopped by Maki.

"WHAT THE FU- LET GO!" Nico struggled at Maki's grip but it was no use since Maki was strong even though she was tired from all that running

"Stop right there you midget and listen to me will ya!?" Maki is pulling Nico closer to her. "What do you want anyways?! Are'nt you hurt enough from my words!?"

"WHY DO YOU FUCKING HATE ME!?" Maki pinned Nico in the wall, both eyes we're like wolves glaring and peircing through eachother. "YOU HATE ME FOR HAVING BETTER THINGS THAN YOU CAUSE I DON'T BUY THAT BULLSHIT RIGHT NOW! I KNOW YOU ARE THIS SO CALLED GREAT IDOL BUT THIS ATTITUDE DOES'ENT SUIT YOU! TRUST ME!"

"STOP TALKING LIKE YOU KNOW ME! YOU DON'T KNOW ME! I NEVER ONCE HEARD A THANK YOU OR APPERICIATION FROM YOU! YOU SAY TO NOZOMI, ELI AND RIN OR HANAYO! BUT NEVER ME! IT'S YOU HATE ME I JUST RETURNED THE FAVOUR!" Nico barked back at the girl.

"That does'ent sound like the complete story. Tell me why you so called 'hate' me?" Maki growled.

"You want to know why? I'll tell ya. My dream is to be the no.1 idol and yet for you, exceot for this girl named for Maki, she was talented yet she doese'nt know what she had planned yet she is being praised for whatever decission she makes her family will be proud, she gets everything she wants. She has'nt done anything yet she has everything, something I despised that about people" Nico finally had the strength to push Maki back and freed herself from the wall "I hated your dishonesty in everything, you apeals to be cute for being a tsundere yet she was oblivious to it, This made me angrier and envy and it was really the point where..I can't take it anymore. I Hate you!" Nico explained with a whisper like voice.

Maki paused, Nico was right, everyone is always envious of her and to be honest it annoyed her.

"Well say something.." Nico panted she was honestly out of breathe from all the anger.