Dylan gets a New Bed (7)

After his, whatever it was with Annelle, Dylan took a drive. It was raining, but he liked the view out his car window. He drove and thought of her long hair caressing her shoulders. He thought how her brilliant blue eyes lit up when she was laughing. He thought of her smile, and how it felt against his lips. He wanted to go further with her, but of course his mom had to cock-block him with her snacks. He was gonna giver her a snack. And he was gonna get one himself. "No" he thought,"You can't think like this again. It ruined your last relationships." He shit his eyes and tried not to think like that. He though of Annelle as much more than a sex toy. He liked her, and not for her perfect chest or her round... no. Not again. He shut his eyes and concentrated on anything but that, and the road. When his eyes were closed, he drifted into the other lane. He felt a lurch, and then heard a bunch of glass shatter and metal crunch. His ribs and shoulder hurt like fire. He was on his dashboard. He saw a bunch of hands tugging at his body. He saw his crashed truck and a semi in the middle of the road. His chest felt warm, but he didn't dare look down, for fear that he was right. His curiosity won out eventually. He risked a glance down and his chest, and saw nothing but red and a little bit of glass. He didn't take blood well. He had one good look at that and passed out. When Dylan woke up, he was in a white bed with a blue and white dress on. He tried to get up, but his arm would barely move. He was so weak. It hurt to breath. He pulled bits and pieces out of his memory, but couldn't remember all of what happened. He remembered seeing a flash of light, then feeling weightless, then just feeling his chest warm and seeing his once blue shirt soaked in red. Then he remembered nothing. His mind turned to questions. How long has he been here? Who knows he's here? Has a zombie apocalypse started and he has to search for his wife and son? No, wait, he doesn't have a wife or son. So that's good. No zombies. But, most importantly, where exactly was he? He wasn't exactly paying attention to where he was going on his little drive, and to be honest, he had no idea what hospital he was in, or even what city.

A/N
So sorry guys!! Finals week is next week and I've been swamped with homework from missing a week and all the semester squeezes. Here's another plot twist, sorry, 'chapter' for you!

Tell all of your friends at school guys they might like this stuff

Check out my other works! Drawings is my personal fav, but I have another poem I need to type up and publish.

Don't forget to

Vote!

Comment!

Share with friends!