Flirting 101: Make Sure He's There (6)

As Annelle got ready for school, she couldn't get Dylan out of her head. She kept thinking how she had grabbed his face and wanted to close every gap there was between them. She wanted every last bit of him. But she knew that she had to play it cool to make this work. She didn't want to become his sex toy. That's probably the last thing she wanted. Okay, maybe not last. But she would rather date him. She put on her usual style clothes, a loose T-shirt, a hoodie, and a pair of skinnies to match her Converse. She got to school and headed to her first period class, here she knew she would see him. Annelle made sure to sit somewhere with an open seat next to her. Dylan didn't come in, even when the bell rang. She thought this was strange. He didn't seem sick when she saw him last night. Maybe he got caught in traffic. Whatever the case, she was sad he wasn't here. When lunch time rolled around, she asked around the table of anyone had seen him. They all shook their heads and looked back to their food. Only Lexi really seemed concerned at this. She walked over to her and said,"I don't like this. Dylan shouldn't be gone this long. He sometimes goes to play hooky at that bar or the arcade do first period, but it never goes this long. We need to find him and make sure everything's okay." Annelle agreed. They should go look for him. But where? It's not like he told her anything about where he would be. She drove by his house on the way to school and his car wasn't there. He didn't answer his cell. She finished the day and went home and did her homework, which was now much easier with all the tricks Dylan had shown her in just one session. He was a good teacher. But now she was really worried about him. According to Lexi, it's not like him to do this. She called his cell again, but it went to voicemail. She was so worried that she didn't sleep. She just lay there, hoping she could see him tomorrow.
][}{][}{][}{][}{][}{][}{][}{][}{][}{][}{][
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
••|••|••|••|••|••|••|••|••|••|••|••|••|••
Okay really short chapter sorry!

I wanted to get something out for you guys to read and this ending is perfect, right? I could do it with another part of the story.

Pics of characters! Send them in if your a good artist or you know someone that looks like them! Message me about it!

Don't forget to

Vote!

Comment!

Share with friends!