Thinking About Him (3)

Annelle's POV

How could he be so perfect? His eyes were so green the grass had to be jealous. His sandy blonde hair pushed back was so mesmerizing. The sides of his head were shorter than the top so his hair was just as perfect as can be. The way the front peeked out the front of his beanie was just... ugh! His lean physique was just so nice, and he didn't even know it! He probably thought I was a loser with my awful singing voice, but I didn't care. I thought he was amazing. He liked the same music I did, and I just loved how he stayed and made sure I got into my house safely. It was so gentlemanly like. At first, when I thought he was a fuckboy, I wanted out of that car as soon as possible. Then we started listening to his radio and we were having so much fun. Then when he waited for me to get inside, I was sold. I really liked him. I couldn't wait to see him again. I signed up for the public school, because, after a little bit of Instagram stalking, I found out that that's where he was going. I shadowed someone there, but I couldn't find him. I wish I could talk to him sooner. He just makes me float on air. I need to get his number and start taking to him.

Sorry this chapter is so short! Again anyone that has an idea for Dylan if you would please message me that would be awesome! Don't forget to

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE WITH FRIENDS