The Girl (2)

"What are you doing? Do you even have your drivers license? You're so irresponsi... oh" the girl stopped when she saw his concerned face. Dylan had hopped out of the car and ran over to her to make sure she was okay. He had been complimented on his looks before, but everyone told him he was drop dead gorgeous when he was concerned. They said a perfect mix between cute and handsome. Dylan didn't know the difference between the two, but he liked being told he was hot. "Are you alright? I didn't hit you did I? Are you hurt?" Dylan was asking the girl. "Yes, yes I'm fine. Thank you" was all the girl could get out. "Good. I'd feel just awful if you were hurt" Dylan replied sweetly. "I'm Dylan. And you are?" "Annelle" she answered quickly. She tried to fix her hair without him noticing, but he noticed. "I'm Annelle" she said, this time so Dylan could actually understand her. "It's pouring. Do you want a ride home?" he asked Annelle. "I don't even know you" she said. "Just trying to be nice" he said with a smile. "Sure. That'd be better than trudging through the rain. Besides, I don't know exactly where I am" she said shyly. "Hop in, Annelle" Dylan said as he climbed in his truck. Annelle slid into the passengers side. "Where do you live?" Dylan asked her. "1524 Fawn St." she said quietly. "Hey, that's only a couple blocks from my house! Did you just move in?" Dylan asked. She replied,"Yeah, just about 6 days ago." "Well, new neighbor, it's nice to meet you" Dylan said with a warm smile. Annelle smiled back. Dylan hit the button on the dash to turn on the radio, and after scanning the stations, he found a song he liked. It was "Stressed Out" by 21 pilots(press play^). Annelle was shocked. She hadn't pegged Dylan as a guy who liked that music. She thought with his sandy blonde hair and his deep green eyes that he would be into that hip hop junk everywhere these days. He had a dark red V-neck T-shirt with a black leather jacket. He had tight black jeans on, that weren't as tight as hers, but they definitely revealed that he was fit. He had a loose beanie on and he had a pair of shades hanging from the rear-view mirror. He looked like... well like a fuckboy. "What schools are you looking at? The private schools here are pretty awful, but the public school isn't too bad" Dylan asked. "I'm not really sure. I'm trying not to think about that yet" she replied with a small laugh. The semester was almost over, only a week of finals and than break. She would probably take another week and shadow someone. The song stopped and Dylan was sad. He liked that song. But then the next song came on, and they both jumped and started screaming the lyrics. The song finished, and Dylan was having such a good time driving around with Annelle that he barely realized they had gotten back to his own house. "Where to from here?" Dylan asked. "Two lefts and a right" she told him. He followed her directions and arrived in her driveway in a few minutes. He said good-bye and waited for her to get inside the house safely. He pulled out and drove home. He put the car in park and sat there in his driveway with his hands on the wheel, thinking that there was no way he could fall for a girl that fast.

There's the song that they jam to on the media and a picture of Dylan! I think he looks like I described him. Leave comments where you think my words need to be changed or something and I'll listen to the feedback!

Don't forget to

Favorite

Comment

Share