If I'm James Dean then you're Audrey Hepburn

I fell in love from the moment we kissed,

Since then we've been history

Picture: Mike and Vic

Song: Sleeping with sirens- If I'm James Dean then you're Audrey Hepburn

-----------------------------------------------

Vic's POV

I fell to the ground. I could barely keep my head from hitting the ground. I heard footsteps come close to me and I looked up to Mike holding his hand out to me. "Are you okay, man?" he said.

I was a bit taken back by him suddenly standing up for me, but I was happy it happened. I smiled at him and took his hand. "Yeah I'm alright." I said while I stood up.

Mike walked over to Jaime and Tony and I followed him. "We need to get away from here, dude." Jaime said a bit frightened. "Ryan looks like he wants to come our way."

I looked around and realised I shouldn't have done that. I looked straight into the furious eyes of Ryan. I actually feared for my life now.

Mike made a 'follow me' gesture and led us the way out of the crowd. All the people were still staring at us, but they backed up when we tried to go through. Some even smiled at me.

In a hall to our right Mike stopped in front of an English classroom. He took out a little key out of his pocket and put it inside the lock of the door.

I looked at him confused and he grinned. "I stole Mr. Brown's spare key."

"Of course." I said, thinking about why he would need a key to the English classroom.

The door opened and we got in. Mike walked to the front row of tables and sat down on one, his feet on the seat. Jaime and Tony did the same thing, sitting next to him. I sat down on a table across of them, still not entirely used to the fact that Mike talked to me again. I mean I guess he is going to now.

"so..." Mike said, trying to fill the awkward silence.

"So..." I said back.

The silenced went on again and I had the feeling there was a certain question on the tip of their tongue, but they were too afraid to ask it. I hoped they didn't, because I didn't really wanted to talk about it. The only person I had ever talked to about it was Luna.

Luna. My heart ached just by thinking about her. The things Ryan said about her. They were true. I don't know why I ever let myself think that she actually liked me that way. Because she went to prom with me? She had no one else to go with. Because we spent a lot of time together lately? She had just no one else to hang out with. She was way out of my league.

I snapped back from my thought when Tony started talking. "Are you okay? Are you hurt? He pushed you really hard."

I shook my head. "no, I'm not hurt. It could've been real worse if Mike hadn't shown up though." I looked over to Mike. "That was real stupid of you, but thanks anyway."

Mike shrugged like it wasn't a big deal. "I can take him. And I couldn't just let him beat you up. I'm not a total asshole."

"You're only a tiny asshole." Jaime said grinning.

"Thank you, Jaime." Mike said rolling his eyes at him.

"There's just one thing I want to know." Mike said as he looked at me again. "Who did that to you?"

I raised an eyebrow. "Who did what to me?"

"The cuts on your arm! Was it Ryan or one of his minions?" Mike said.