Angel eyes

Don't you try to hide,

With those angel eyes

Picture: Mike

Song: New years day ft. Chris motionless- Angel eyes

---------------------------------------------------------

It was six pm when I finally came home again. Me and Vic didn't talk about my self harm after those last words. He did give me a few of his bracelets to cover up my cuts. I didn't want to accept first, but he said that he had lots of them and that it would be another reason for me not to cut anymore so I could give them back to him.

For some reason he exactly knew how to handle me. I was an incredibly complicated person, but he figured me out somehow. My feelings for him were might becoming real. My stomach stirred by just the thought of him.

I hated it. I didn't want to feel anything for him except for friendship, but the harder I fought it, the more it backfired in my face. I needed to think this through. Most of the crushes I had on people were mostly very short and turned out to be not really anything special. Surely that was going to happen with this one as well.

As I walked into the living room, I ignored my parents and Casey sitting on the couch and walked upstairs heading for my room.

I noticed 'hybrid theory' lying on my desk. Casey must've saved it from my mom for me.

I took out the disk and put it into my new radio, I had left my old one in the bus so I didn't have to drag it all the way every time I went there.

Paper cut sounded through the room. It was a good idea to put on that CD, all the lyrics were relating to me.

I went to sit on my bed and laid my head against the wall. I closed my eyes and let the music pierce through my soul, the melody, the lyrics. It was like the rest of the world didn't exist anymore. That was the most beautiful thing about music, it was an escape from reality. And at the same time, it made you think about your own life. It helped to sort out your thoughts.

''Are you okay?'' Casey said as she walked into my room and came to sit next to me.

''Yeah I am, I just needed to get out.'' I said as I pulled my head way from the wall. I honestly didn't want to talk about. I couldn't even look her in the eyes anymore after what she had witnessed.

''You don't have to be ashamed, Luna.'' she said as she laid her head down on my shoulder. ''I'm not afraid of her. I will be here for you no matter what that bitch says to you. I will even fight her if I need to.''

I chuckled, I knew she'd really do it. If Casey was good at something then it was fighting, both verbally as physically. That was a huge con for me, as I was mostly to sensitive to stand up for myself.

''It's okay, Casey.'' I said casually hiding my wrist. ''I'm used to it.''

''Yeah and that's what worrying me.'' She said as she took away her head to face me.

''You shouldn't worry about me, Casey. You have so much on your plate already.'' I said still not looking at her.

''Bullshit, Luna. My problems aren't more important than yours. Why do you always say that?'' she said.

I sighed and looked down at my hands. ''Because I feel like it's true. I don't want to load you with my problems, because I don't want you to worry about me. I feel like I make you worse if I do. I have ruined enough already.''

One step closer started to play as Casey took my hand into her hands and forced me to look at her. ''Stop. Saying. That.''

I felt like I was about to cry again, so I just hugged her in an attempt to end the topic of conversation.