Chapter 14

"Angie."

          Will muttered my name in his sleep. Then he jolted up. His eyes and teeth were back to normal.

"Oh my God, Angie, are you alright?"

"I'm fine."

"I'm so sorry!"

          He lay back down holding his head.

"What exactly happened?"

"You tried to kill Angie."

          Alex said as he walked back into the living room, where we had moved Will.

"I didn't mean to, Ange I'm really sorry."

"I know, William."

"Why does my head hurt?"

"Alex whacked you over the head with his mother's lamp."

"Ange, I'm very sorry, I don't know what came over me."

"Oh please, yes you do!"

          Alex butted in again.

"It was her blood! No matter how much you say you love her, you can't stay away from her blood. I know, I was the same way!"

"What?! What do you mean the same way?"

"I'm a vampire too, damn it! How many more hints did I have to give you? I broke up with you, not because you were pregnant, but because I was afraid I would hurt you. I planned on getting back with you and telling you everything after the baby was born, then I could turn you as well and we could be together forever. Then my dumb-ass cousin got in the way and ruined everything, now you're marrying HIM!"

"Alex, calm down."

"I can't! I love you and I can't just sit by everyday knowing that you're snogging this guy's face off!"

"Well, it wouldn't be that way if you had just told me instead of breaking up with me!"

          I stood up and stormed out the door. I sat on the porch. Why did he have to tell me now!!!??