Chapter 6

His face turned red and he looked like he wasn't breathing.

"Will, are you alright?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine, um none."

"What?"

"None, I have never had sex."

          He whispered the word like it was fire on his tongue.

"You?"

"Um, once with Alex. He was honestly my first boyfriend so...ya."

"What!? He was not! You have to be joking, right?"

"Nope, Alexander Rule was Angelique Bowlenger's first boyfriend."

"But how is that even possible, you're so beautiful and outstanding."

"Boys just don't like a girl with piercings all over her face very much."

          I have a lip ring, a nose stud, snake bites, one angel bite, and piercings all over my ears. I looked like a regular emo girl. My hair is black, I wear dark clothes and vans or converse, I wear skinny jeans, never dresses or skirts, and lots of black eye makeup.

"Well, I think you are beautiful, piercings and all, even if you're not a virgin."

          I crushed my lips against his. He opened his mouth and gasped slightly. I bite his bottom lip gently tugging on it. He groaned. I moved my legs to where I straddled him and moved my lips to his neck. I whispered against his skin.

"I love you, William."

          I licked up the side of his neck then kissed along his jawline. I looked up into his eyes which slowly rolled back into his head as I kissed his lips again. Such an innocent boy, so sweet and kind. I love him. In the four and a half hours I have known him, I have fallen deeply and madly in love with William Rule.