Chapter 11

"I absolutly have to tell your sisters at your party later. Can I please?"

"Fine, but no one else. I want to wait for a little while."

"K."

          I remarked grinning. Sadie and Sari are going to freak. I can't believe we are getting married. I'm so excited.

Later at the party.

"Guys, come here I have to tell you something."

          I whispered to Sari and Sadie.

"What do you want?"

"Will and I...."

"Yeah we know you're dating."

"No, no, Will and I.. are getting married."

          Their faces went blank.

"You're kidding right."

          I heard a guy's voice come from around the cornor. Around stepped Alex. Damn it.

"No, Alex, for your information, I'm not."

"Angie, you don't know what you're doing. William will hurt you."

"Oh, you mean like you did, leaving me with this baby!"

          Sadie gasped.

"You're pregnant?!"

"Yes I am, and it's Alex Rule's, but he won't claim it, that's why he dumped me."

          I could see his face turning white. I kept raising my voice. Soon we had a small crowd surrounding us.

"That's why I tried to kill myself. I'm surprised I didn't loose the baby. I can't care for something that came from him."

          I said pointing a long fingernail at Alex. I was now glaring at him.

"I fucking hate your guts, you'll never get me back, Will won't hurt me, and You, my dear Alex Rule, are going to burn in hell for all eternity as soon as I rip off your balls and shove them up your ass."

          After I said this I lunged at Alex and punched his face. I think I broke his nose and sprained my wrist but I didn't care. It felt great. I could see a small drop of blood dripping from his nose. He just stood ther dumbfounded.

"Dumb-Ass."

          I muttered under my breath as I started to walk off. I felt someone grab my wrist and I tried to pull away but the person was too strong. I turned and saw Alex.

"Alex if you do not let go of my wrist right now I am going to fucking...."

          He crashed his lips against mine. I was disgusted. I used my other fist to hit his chest, but he still didn't budge. Suddenly I felt his grip loosen and I fell backwards. I saw Will standing over Alex, who was sitting on the floor with a new black eye.

"Damn, my man can hit."

"Are you alright, baby?"

"I'm fine."

          I stated as Will helped me up.

"Are you sure you're all right?"

"Yes, I'm perfect. Thank you, baby."

          I glared at Alex, who was still on the floor. I knew now that Will could take care of me.