Back At The Bar

Emma's POV

I awake to loud snoring. I look around. Killian and I are tangled together.
I look up at him, and see how messy his hair is, but somehow it makes him look even better. If that's even possible. I realize that today is our first day back at the bar. I jump on Killian trying to wake him up.
"What the bloody hell, Swan?" He yells groggly.
I giggle and jump on top of him.

"Come on wake up. It's our first day back at the bar." I yell excitedly.

"That's like half a day away." He tries to push me off.

"Yeah, but I'm excited, and I can't sleep." I lie on top of him.

"Try." He laughs.

"I can't." I sit up on his stomach. "Come on get up." I pull on his shirt.

"No." He says with his eyes still closed.

"Why?" I ask tugging on his shirt more.

"Because I'm tried and it's too early." He sighs.

"You slept all night." I bounce.

"Yes, and now I'm going to sleep all day." No matter how much I tug on him he won't budge.

"You're no fun." I fall onto his chest.

"Yes, but you love me anyways." He flips me over so he's on top of me.

"I thought you wanted to sleep?" I laugh.

"Nah," he kisses me.
We stay like that for a few minutes until both of us need air.
"What are you doing to me?" He puts his forehead to mine.

"I can ask the same of you, Mr. Jones."
He sits up and pulls me with him. He pulls me Into his lap. I wrap my legs around his waist, and put my arms around his neck.
I run my fingers through his soft, black, messy hair. I look into his electric blue eyes.
He stares back in my pale green ones.
We sit there in silence just enjoying the moment.
I lay my head down on his shoulder, and tuck it in the crock of his neck.
He puts his arms around me and holds me close.
His left hand runs up and down my back, drawing random patterns as it goes.
A smile creeps onto my face at how perfect this moment is.
I can feel him smiling at me. I pull my legs away from his waist and just sit in his lap. I look up at him. He's looking at me and smiling.

"I love you, Emma!"

"I love you too!" I put my head back on his shoulder. The next thing I know he sweeps me up in his arms and carries me to the bathroom.
We take a shower together, and get ready.
After I get dressed I go to the kitchen and start to make lunch.
Killian comes out ten minutes later.

"Something smells good." He kisses my cheek.
I hand him his plate. I sit across from him. We eat in silence.
"Ready to get back to the bar?" He asks taking his plate and mine to the sink.

"Ya, know I am. I kinda miss it."

"You miss people giving you dirty looks?" He says sarcastically.

"You know what I mean."

-

Killian and I are driving to the bar, when I realize that Christmas is in one week.
Our first Christmas together. I'm really excited, but scared at the same time.
I know he's excited, but I've never really celebrated any holiday.
Especially with someone I love. Sure I've spent a few Christmases at Mary's place, and I love her more than anything, but to celebrate it with someone that I care so deeply for, is a totally different thing.

I look over at him as he drives. His eyes glued to the road ahead.
The streets pass by quickly as we move through the big city.
Men, women, and children all line the busy side walks.
I look about the city, scanning every inch. Cars honking, construction, and people can all be her outside of the car.
I look back at Killian. The windows are down slightly, letting a coll breeze in.
It gushes through his hair, making loose strands fall over his forehead,
Causing him look even better. It makes his eyes even more alluring than usual. His ocean, blue eyes shimmer in the light of the sun. Making me yearn for his kiss. I smile to myself and look back to the window. I continue to scan the city, as I get lost in my thoughts.

Killian's POV

I notice Emma staring out of the corner of my eye. She turns and stares out the window. I look over at her, as she gets lost in her thoughts.
My eyes go back to the road as we ride down to the bar.

-

Emma and I walk up to the front of the bar hand in hand. I open the door for her as she enters. I follow. We walk in and I see one of my employees looking at us. Belle. Belle met Emma a few times, but in mid-October she got sick.
I haven't seen her since.
"You two are... together?" She asks.

"Yeah, you didn't know?" Emma replies.

"No, I didn't."

"Well, surprise." Emma giggles.
Belle smiles and says,

"That's great. Congratulations." She continues sweeping the floor and smiling.
Emma and I look at each other at the same time, and start cracking up.
After we pull ourselves together we walk to the back and start to clean up.
Eight o'clock rolls around and the bar opens. The business is normal as usual.
Same faces some new, but all around a pretty great evening.
I look over at Emma who is chatting with some costumers. I can tell she's enjoying herself. I walk up behind her and kiss her cheek, then walk away.
I can tell she's blushing, because she always does.

Emma's POV

Killian kisses my cheek then walks to the back room. I turn to the customers I was chatting with, with a evident blush on my face.
"Is that your boyfriend?" One of the woman asks.

"Yeah." I smile.

"Nice catch," she gives me a sweet smile. Not like all the other women in the bar. "I can't believe you hooked Killian Jones." She continues to smile.

"What do you mean?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

"I've known Killian since we were kids, and I have never seen him so in love."
She states. "He's been blocked off from love for what seems like forever, but I'm just glad he finally opened up his heart." She says sincerely.

"You really think he's in love with me?" I question.

"Trust me when I say this, I'm the one person who knows Killian, and I can read him like a book. I have never seen him more in love with anyone else in my entire life."
I look down and smile.
"But he is my best friend, so if you break his heart, I will hunt you down, and make sure you never breathe again." She says with a serious tone.

"Yes, g- got it." I stutter.

"Well, enough with the death threats. Emma right?" She reaches out her hand.

"Emma Swan." I take her hand and shake it.

"Regina Mills." She smiles.