Not Your Baerista

The coffee shop at the end of the block is always filled with people. Couples on dates, office workers on their breaks, businessmen and women out to meet their clients, bloodshot students getting their caffeine needs for that all-nighter.

Simply, the perfect place as a meet-up point and grab a cup of coffee. 

But their target customers usually fall into one specific category. Female students. High school or university. Well, with some independent working women and single mums. 

Why would they spend time there when there are dozens of apparel shops nearby and other coffee shops offering the same level of aesthetic and probably more range of beverages?

The sole reason—the handsome baristas working there.

Flirting, asking the baristas for their number, trying everything they could to have one of the baristas to date them. However, as sad as it to say, the baristas aren't interested in them, or they are just not interested in dating.

And it is rumoured that the baristas were gay.

Or perhaps they were just too busy arguing with each other and getting headaches from each other that dating would be the last thing they wanted to do. Other might be that most of them just wanted to get food and drinks on the house, which the baristas weren't keen on seeing. Profit is second for them, aside from looking good in their uniforms.

Not much interaction had happened between them with female customers. With the exception of one. It was a miracle that they would actually open themselves to a girl. Much more, all twelve of them opening up to the same girl. Friendship? Relationship?

Who knows? But what's sure is that they were total baes since then. Only to those who they want to. Others? "No. Not going to be your baerista."

❝ If it was you, which barista would be your baerista?

⎡  Welcome to Exo Coffee!  ⎦

where the coffee is out
of this world, or just what
the baristas claim it to be

❏❏❏

This fic would be an ot12 fic. Bromances and straight ships with my own characters. I appreciate the love for ships but do not downgrade one ship because you love the other more. To those who read this back when I started this in 2015, how did you guys deal with the cringe...

Anyhow, this will be the edited version and I hope this would be a good read! Welcome once again, to the coffee shop that is out of this world, Exo Coffee!

Love,
– Lily