And the Winner Shipping is...

Hello, everyone! This is the last chapter to NaLu vs. NaLi, and I hope you're all pleased by it. This marks the completion of my first story on WattPad so it's very special to me.

Fairy Tail belongs to Hiro Mashima and only him. I merely own the plot and cover of this story.

Lisanna felt a little broken inside. This isn't what they expected? What does she mean by that? the Take-Over wizard pondered. Levy looked down, trying not to show her unhappy expression. Even the guild members serving as an audience were confused.

Suddenly, Bisca's head shot up and she looked Lucy and Lisanna straight in the eye. She walked over to them and grabbed their hands. All they could do was let the green-haired woman pull them into the guild's basement with the other girls following. They were now standing in the room.

Lucy scrunched her eyebrows. "Alright, you guys. Spill time. Why are you upset? Lisanna won this fair and square so I don't see what you mean when you say you weren't expecting this."

Erza glanced at Lisanna apologetically. "We're sorry, Lisanna. We truly are. It's nothing personal, but this is just one thing we were hoping Lucy would win..."

Lisanna tried her hardest to not let her voice crack up. "Why is that?" she choked out.

It hurt Mira to see her younger sister so hurt. "I think it's about time we told the two of you the true depth behind why we held this competition," the bikini model announced.

Lucy and Lisanna looked intrigued. Cana spoke. "Well, the names NaLu and NaLi are shipping names, you see. NaLu is for Natsu and Lucy, while NaLi is Natsu and Lisanna."

Lucy and Lisanna blinked three times. "SAY WHAAAT?!"

"This competition was to decide which one of you Natsu should be with," Wendy explained.

Lucy looked at them as if they were crazy. "What the- you can't decide something like that with a petty competition!!" the blonde screamed. "Petty?" Mira looked offended, but relaxed when Erza placed a hand on her shoulder. Lucy was right. "We know. But honestly speaking, it was just for fun," Mira explained. "This contest wouldn't ACTUALLY determine Natsu's fate, that's just silly. We just got a bit carried away..." Mira finished with a giggle. Lisanna's face was unreadable.

Suddenly, she burst out in a fit of giggles. This surprised everyone. "In that case, I understand why you wanted Lucy to win!" she said. Lucy looked at her confused. A moment later, she understood what she meant. "EH?! W-what's that s-supposed to mean?!"

Lisanna beamed at her blonde friend. "It means you and Natsu should be together!"

"What, seriously?!" Lucy exclaimed. "Well, DUH!" was her reply, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Lucy shook her head vigorously. "No way! I don't like Natsu like that! And if he should be with anyone, it should be you!" It was Lisanna's turn to be confused. "What makes you say that?"

Lucy was bewildered. "Well...you...I mean...you raised Happy together, right? You played husband and wife, didn't you? You wanted to be his real wife someday!" This made Lisanna blush lightly.

"Oh, Lucy. Do you know how long ago that was?" Lisanna asked. "We were little kids. I was little. But I'm gonna be honest with you. Back then, I really did love Natsu."

This surprised Lucy, not to mention the other women. Lisanna continued. "And as time went on, my feelings for him just grew. Seeing him made me happy, and he always made me smile. That's just how he is!"

Somewhere deep down in her heart, Lucy had to agree. She smiled softly.

"But then, when I went to Edolas," this caught everyone's attention,"I met with the Edolas versions of Natsu and Lucy. I didn't know Lucy, though. However, Natsu just wasn't the same as I had known him to be. My feelings slowly diminished. But slowly, I realized how tight Natsu and Lucy were. Sure, Natsu would be scared of her, and she would be pretty harsh, but I knew they cared for each other."