What's In My Mouth? Part 2

Chapter 3, here we go!

Disclaimer: Fairy Tail belongs to Hiro Mashima. I'm just a fan.

"Prepare yourself, Lisanna Strauss!" Lucy yelled while pointing her index finger at said wizard.

All the members of the guild turned their attention to Lisanna, awaiting her reaction. They were surprised at it.

Laughter.

Lucy was appalled. "Hey, what's so funny?"

"Hahahahaha! Sorry... it's just...Hahahahaha...so funny to see you...being serious...in that state! Hahahaha!" Lisanna wheezed out.

Lucy's eyes trailed down to see herself, slowly.

She was still drenched from that water Lisanna had poured on her, her tongue was blue, and... Lucy didn't need to check to know she probably had horrible breath.

"Whatever! We'll see who'll be laughing when we're done!" Lucy said, rubbing her palms together.

She ripped off the blindfold on her head and placed on Lisanna. While the white-haired girl was trying to adjust it, Lucy ran into the kitchen to find the elements of her plot of revenge.

She returned with a large grocery bag filled with no-one-knows-and-no-one-wants-to.

"Cana, are your cards directed torwards Lisanna score now?" Lucy asked the drinker as she took her seat.

"Yup," Cana replied, twirling a strand of her brown hair with her finger. In her other hand was a bottle of booze. (Of course.)

"Item number 1," Wendy announced. "What is Lisanna in for?"

Lucy reached into her bag and pulled out something. She took a spoonful of it.

"Alright. It's on a spoon. Open up," Lucy commanded. She hovered the spoon in front of Lisanna's shut lips.

Lisanna shook her head. "Open up, Lizzie-Wizzie!" Lucy cooed as if Lisanna was a baby.

Lucy vibrated her lips to make it sound like an airplane engine. "An airplane is going in, so open wide!"

"How old do you think I a-

Lisanna couldn't finish, for Lucy had taken the opportunity to shove the spoon in.

Lisanna was forced to take it. Then she held her mouth.

"OOOOOOHHHH!!!" Lisanna's screams were muffled by her hand.

Lucy shoved a tissue on Lisanna mouth when her hand was removed.

"Spit it out," she said, nonchalantly.

She did as she was told. Lisanna had a bitter expression. "Salt."

"Ding, ding, ding!" Lucy said.

A 1 appeared next to the girl.

Lucy giggled.

"Not only is your tongue blue but it's shiny now!"

"As if your tongue is any less blue."

Lucy handed Lisanna some water. Her voice was scratchy. Lisanna gulped it down

"Item number two!" Lucy announced.

"HOLD ON! Give me a sec!" Lisanna said.

"Woah, the first item was too much? I don't want to think about how you'll find the others," Lucy muttered.