LUKE'S POV~

"How long have you and Charley been together?" Ashton asked, throwing his controller towards me. I grabbed it and began to finish off one of the missions on GTA.

"A few weeks." I side smiled, while shooting up some random gangs on the street.

"And you haven't had sex yet?" Michael asked.

"Not every relationship is like yours and happens to be about just about sex. Ours is more than just the physical parts, it's different, she's different." I spoke focusing on the tv.

"What about the others you've had? That's pretty much all you did." Ash laughed, before getting cut off by cal.

I chewed on my bottom lip, I wanted to get angry at Ash for such a ass thing to say, but I couldn't because it just so happened that it is true. Hate to admit it.

"Before Charley came, it was a different girl like every week." Mike continued but Cal just cut him off.

"So you don't want to then?" Cal asked, while biting into his salt and vinegar chips before quickly throwing some at me.

"Of course I want to, but I'm not going to force it onto her." I spoke quietly.

I do want to, but it's really up to her, I'm not going to force her into anything she might not want to do.

"You mean, into her." Mike winked, I kicked him in the leg as the other boys burst out in hysterics. Pausing the game, I turned to them, Mike sat beside me on the floor with the other controller, while Ash with his phone  and Cal with his chips sat on the couch behind us. They looked at me questionably.

"Seriously though. I'll wait for her. When she's ready, and when she feels that the time is right. It'll happen. So until then, can you all please shut the fuck up about it and let me actually enjoy what I have with Charley, I really like her and I'm not going to let you, me or anybody destroy this." I warned jabbing my finger at them. My eyes bulging out slightly. They just nodded silently before we continued back to the game. The silence wasn't awkward or anything, just comfortable.

When it happens, it happens. So until then, I'm going eat chips, play Xbox, do gigs and live my life.