Above is Charley played by Caitlin Stasey 😍
------------------------------------------

Ahh Sydney, home of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and one of the most well-known beaches in Australia, Bondi beach which isn't that great to be honest. There's great things about Sydney, but every place have their flaws. Like the fact that the traffic here is horrendous and the housing prices are insane that Larry Page would be in shock. I've been here for a week and I'm already fed up with it. Although I've only been here for a few days, I haven't adventured around, I've hardly left the house believe it or not. Lazy I know. But how can you leave the house, when you just got the 2nd season of Teen Wolf. Popcorn, Pj's and your little puppy Ellie to cuddle with, that's the life. I should at least introduce myself while I'm talking to myself in my head like a retard. The name's Charley Levi, I'm 17, I lived in Townsville all my life and now here I am in Sydney. What a change eh? Came from Townsville otherwise known as 'Browns'ville and now here in Sydney with all the flashing lights.

I brushed my long brown wavy hair, before tying it in a ponytail, a few pieces out the front hung low on my face. I put some moisturiser on my hand and applied it to my cheeks, before brushing my teeth. Don't really like makeup to be honest, that's half of what gives you pimples so what's the point? I slipped on a white singlet, red flannel, my ripped boyfriend jeans and plain white converse quickly, heading downstairs.

"Morning loving family that I adore so much." I smiled, entering the kitchen. My dad was sat at the dining table reading the newspaper while mum flipped pancakes. Ironic. They both looked at me, an eyebrow raised.

"What do you want?" Dad chuckled. I bent down on my knees in front of him.

"Please let me take the bike? I promise I won't hurt him." I begged with pleading eyes.

"It's not the bike I'm worried about, it's the pedestrians." Dad laughed, making me groan.

"We live in Sydney now and you want to take the dirt bike to school?" Mum smirked.

What can I say I'll always be a country girl.

"Unless you have a Mercedes hidden under that pancake, then yes." I sassed.

"Fine but be careful." Dad smiled, passing me the keys from the pile of them on the table, I grabbed them and kissed his cheek before hugging mum and leaving the house.

My baby blue dirt bike sat in the garage looking beautiful, unlike in outland Townsville where your cars get dirty in two minutes, washed vehicles can actually last here. I turned him on and headed to my school.