He latched our lips together before I pulled away from him, standing up from the bed, he readjusted himself to sit on the edge of the bed in front of me questionably.

"What are we?" I asked, softly.

"What do you mean?" He questioned, a confused expression lied on his face, to proceed in laced eyebrows.

"Like are we just friends, together, acquaintance with a high level of sexual tension or what? You still confuse me to the point of not sleeping well. An I really want to sleep." Luke smiled softly, pulling me closer towards him.

He pulled me onto his lap, in a straddling position, I laced my hands around his head and looked at his bright blue eyes, he smiled toothy and I felt my insides turn to mush. His arms wrapped around my waist comfortably.

"I really really like you Charley, most likely more than that." He cutely grinned. "I don't know what you want to be with me, but I know that I want you to be mine and only mine. You've practically turned me around from some bad things, so please don't leave me." He pouted. "Will you be my girlfriend, because labels are important?" He questioned, I laughed.

"I love you too." I chuckled, planting my lips against its true home, his. Once we pulled away, his face was a little worried. "And yes I'll be your girlfriend, sorry for keeping you hanging in there for a few seconds." I winked.

I was really curious about what he meant by 'bad things', what did he mean? I'm going to ask him, but not now as it could be touchy and I don't really feel like smashing up the vibe with a sledge hammer of 'moments ruined.'