THRITY THREE

Beginne am Anfang

"He is." I smile.

"I am." Niall smiles and rubs my side.

"Whoa."Jazzy is still shocked and surprised, but that flies away quick and she gets back to her confident self. "nice to meet you, Niall. I'mJazzy, the good friend who gave Olivia her Niall pillow." She smiles proud and reaches her hand out for him.

They shake hands. "Nice to meet you too." Niall smiles.

Jazzy smiles and looks at me. We just look at each other until I burst out into laughter first, she following soon. "Anyway." I wipe a tear away. "We should get going, or we'll be late."

"Where are we going?" Niall wants to know.

"Dance studio. See the others and maybe even dance." I wink at Jazzy and she responds by rolling her eyes.

"Well, you two can go. Jazzy and I have other plans." Ethan confesses and I form an O with my mouth as I look at the blushing Jazzy.

"We do." She smiles, takes my brother's hand and leads him out of my room.

"Have fun!" I yell at them and take Niall's hand. When we're at my door, I let his hand go and walk back into my room. "I have to change. You wait and it's won't take all too long." I promise him and slowly close the door. He looks at me with puppy eyes and I just giggle.

Once the door is closed, I rush to my wardrobe and take a pair of leggings and a tank top out. I get dressed and then throw a flannel over because it's cold outside. With my favourite white vans on and my backpack over one shoulder, I step out into the hallway again. Niall sits across from my door and looks up as soon as the door opens.

"Ready?"

"Ready." I take his hand and pull him up before I lead him down the stairs again. In the entrance area, we pull on our coats and I hear mum and Mr. McAllister talk in the living room. I can't clearly hear what they are saying, so I decide to spy on them another time and go out of the house with Niall. Ethan has mum's white car, so I take the black one. I open the door for Niall and as we laugh I get in on the driver side. As soon as we drive off, Niall puts music on and we sing as I drive us to the dance studio that's 20 minutes away from our house.

When we arrive there, I park and we get out of the car and into the building. As we walk the stairs up, the music get's louder and when we stand in front of the door, yelling begins. Niall looks at me, his way of asking if that's the right room. I nod and kiss his cheek before opening the door. As I though, they are dancing while Aaron yells at them. I burst out laughing and one of the six boys runs to the stereo and tuns off the music.

"Olivia!" He exclaims and points over to me. The other five instantly turn around to face me and run over to me. I firstly get hugged by Sam. Then the other five follow, lastly is Aaron. He hugs me longer than the others and we all notice it. I step back next to Niall as the boys line up in front of me. They all are sweaty and smile brightly.

"Boys, this is Niall, my boyfriend." I tell him and I take Niall's hand into mine.

"Hey!" They all say at the same time.

"Niall, this is Selection." Niall smiles and holds my hand tighter as I start telling him all the names. I start from left to right. "Sam, Jason, Calum, Finn, Peter and Aaron."

"So you're Olivia's boyfriend, huh? Nice catch." Sam winks at him and I roll my eyes at my cousin. "Smart, funny and pretty. All in her genes." Sam smirks and I burst out laughing.

"He's my cousin." I explain to Niall who now nods understanding. "And oh you guys, our relationship is a secret, so if you tell anyone, I'll chop off your balls." I smirk at them.