"Look, (Y/N), if you can't take my word for it, I'll just show you." You squeaked in surprise as he suddenly stood up and dropped his towel, revealing his extra large member. "Oh my God," you whispered, finally remembering to cover your eyes. "Tadashi!"

Your boyfriend turned dark red and quickly covered himself with the towel, not sure what had happened. "I-I'm sorry, (Y/N). I don't know what came over me."

"I-it's okay," you whispered, your cheeks as red as cherries. "I should've believed you."

Tadashi suddenly became smug and chuckled. "Like what you saw?" Your breath hitched at his question and you felt a warm feeling growing between your legs. "Maybe," you shyly admitted.

His smirk grew wider. "Would you like to see it again?" You nodded slowly. What was the harm in looking? It was just looking. No touching. He dropped the towel and you peeked out from your fingers at it, gasping as it looked different than before. "Tadashi?"

He laughed and looked down at his growing hard-on. "Yeah, it does that when I see my beautiful girlfriend."

You blushed and slowly pulled your hands away from your face, looking at it curiously. "I didn't expect it to look like this. The pictures in Sex-Ed really don't do it justice."

You kept staring at it, jumping a little when you heard a moan come from deep within his throat. You looked down again to realize it was because your hands had somehow wrapped themselves around the base of his length. Stupid! You promised yourself you wouldn't touch!

"(Y/N)," he moaned, closing his eyes in ecstasy as you started pumping your hands up and down his shaft. "Don't stop."

You soon figured out you couldn't stop, even if you'd tried. Which you hadn't. You didn't want to. It was all too tempting. His moans of pleasure just beckoned you on, like encouraging sounds for you to continue.

You suddenly found yourself bringing the tip of his member to your lips and giving it a tentative lick before you took it almost all the way in your mouth.

It was way too big for you to take all the way in, so you got what you could. You were doing pretty well for an amateur. Or at least Tadashi thought so. He was a moaning mess, tangling his fingers in your hair and tugging gently.

"(Y/N)," he warned. "I'm close." You'd heard the guys at school bragging that their girlfriends swallowed, so that's what you did.

Tadashi blew his load into your mouth and you swallowed it all. Every last drop. You pulled off and licked your lips, giggling like a schoolgirl. "(Y/N)?" Tadashi peered down at you in admiration and shock. "What did you do with my innocent girlfriend?"

"Whoever said I was innocent?" You giggled more as his eyebrows raised up further. "You're not a virgin?"

You turned dark red. "I'm a virgin, but...I might've read a few lemons on Wattpad." (Wink wink) He chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Of course you have."

He pushed you back onto the bed and pushed his hands under your shirt, leaving a trail of goosebumps on your (S/C) skin. After your shirt came off, your pants were quick to follow, leaving you in your sports bra and underwear.

You blushed, wishing you had worn something better. If you had known what would happen you would've worn a regular bra.

Tadashi really didn't seem to mind, which you were thankful for. He seemed more concerned about what was under the bra. He pulled it off of you and you quickly covered your chest, embarrassed.

"Hey, don't do that," Tadashi pulled your hands away gently. "You're beautiful." You smiled in appreciation as he looked at your upper body lovingly. He quickly moved on to your underwear, playing with the elastic band and teasing you.

"Tadashi," you whined. "Take them off." He chuckled. "Someone's not so shy anymore." You really weren't. All you cared about at that point was your hot boyfriend pulling off your underwear.

He finally pulled them off and grinned at you, slowly pushing a finger into you. You moaned his name, your eyes rolling back into your head after you'd adjusted to the odd feeling.

You whimpered when he pulled his finger out and opened your eyes, biting your lip nervously as you saw him line up his length with your entrance, a condom already rolled on. "Are you sure, (Y/N)?" You suddenly became frustrated and glared at him. "Tadashi, we've gotten this damn far. What do you think?"

He chuckled. "Alright, alright. Feisty-pants." He pushed forward and tried his best not to move as you whimpered in pain. "It h-hurts," you sniffled, a tear running down your cheek.

He kissed your tears away with a small smile. "Hey, it's gonna be okay. I'm not giving up on you, (Y/N). You can do this."

You nodded and bit your lip to suppress the pain. It thankfully went away after a minute and you bucked your hips up to let Tadashi know you were ready. He rested his arms on either side of you and immediately started thrusting, slowly at first, then faster.

"F-faster, 'Dashi," you begged, moaning and writhing in pleasure. He did as you asked and thrusted faster, gaining speed until he was at his limit, practically pounding into you. "I'm c-close," you said, barely a whisper.

"Me, too," Tadashi nodded, his thrusts starting to become sloppier and uneven.

You cried out as your climax overtook you, hips bucking to Tadashi's in pure ecstasy. He came inside of the condom, moaning your name and you both relaxed, Tadashi resting gently on top of you.

You both caught your breath, smiles on your faces. "I love you, (Y/N)," he said, kissing you on the forehead. He finally pulled out and laid next to you as you panted out an 'I love you, too.'

He hugged you tightly to him, your face buried into his chest as he wrapped the blanket over the both of you. "Oh boy," Tadashi suddenly laughed. "What?" You raised an eyebrow, a smile tugging at your lips.

"I forgot this is Hiro's bed."

So how was it? Was it okay? Was it everything you hoped it would be? Sheesh, that was kinda hard to write! But I hope I did okay! Tell me what you think in the comments! Thanks! ^-^