Too Tempting

Okay, this is super scary...*gulps* my first ever lemon. WARNING! WARNING! LEMONS AHEAD! DIRTY! NASTY! BEWARE IF YOU'RE UNDERAGE! (Or you know, continue on...lol. I'm not stopping you.) But anyways, I've been requested to write a lemon. So *the Lorax voice* you have been warned...*mysteriously backs away into the shadows*

Enjoy! :)

You were inside the Hamada brother's room, lying on the floor while you waited for Tadashi to get out of the shower when you noticed something strange under Hiro's bed. You grabbed the black shoe box that was normally hidden by the covers, but was noticeable since you had pulled them off.

You curiously opened the box and got wide eyes once you saw the contents. The box was full of XL sized condoms.

You shrieked and threw the box down, looking up at the younger Hamada in bewilderment. "What's wrong, (Y/N)?" Hiro frowned, stopping the spinning of his desk chair.

"Don't ask me what's wrong, Hiro Hamada! You tell me what's wrong! What is this?!" You demanded, shoving the box at Hiro.

He hopped down from the chair and sat in front of you, carefully opening it and getting wide eyes before dropping the box as you had. "Where did you get those?" You frowned at him. "I-I don't know!" He put his hands up in defense.

He quickly grabbed one and inspected it, mumbling something about, "Extra large. Pft. Definitely not mine."

You pretended not to hear him for the sake of his dignity and grabbed it from him, putting it back in the box and closing it. "They're not mine, (Y/N), I swear," Hiro looked at you pleadingly. "Then if they aren't yours..." You gulped and both looked towards the bathroom door.

You gasped and fumbled with the box as the door suddenly opened, revealing Tadashi with a towel around his waist, his hair dripping wet.

"Hide it," you commanded Hiro, tossing it to him. "Me?" He whisper-shouted. "No way! You take it!" He threw it back at you and you quickly hid it behind your back, smiling as innocently as possible and pretending you didn't know anything about Tadashi's...er...thing.

"Hey, Tadashi," you smiled up at him. "Hey, (Y/N)," he smiled back, suddenly trying to peek behind you. "Whatcha got there?"

"Nothing!" You and Hiro shouted in unison with wide eyes. "Yeah, right," Tadashi chuckled. "What did you steal from my desk this time? Hand it over."

"I'm outta here!" Hiro jumped up and fled the room, leaving you behind. Little traitor.

"Give it to me, (Y/N)," Tadashi said, holding out his hand expectantly. You sighed and reluctantly handed him the box. A blush creeped onto his cheeks as he bit his lip. "(Y/N), would you mind sitting on the bed with me for a second?"

You shook your head and stood up, both of you sitting down together. "How did you find the box?"

"I was on the floor next to Hiro's bed, and I saw it," you mumbled. "Did you look inside the box?" You lowered your head and averted your gaze. "Y-yes." You felt ashamed for snooping in his things, but suddenly frowned. Why were you ashamed? It should've been the other way around. Why weren't you asking question instead of him? 

"And what did you see in the box?" You blushed and whispered, "Condoms. Extra large ones. I thought they were Hiro's, so I started getting mad at him, but then he said they weren't his."

"Well," he chuckled. "We-" You cut him off and surprised yourself by asking a question you didn't expect to leave your lips. "Is it really that big?"

"Yeah," Tadashi admitted honestly, but you didn't think he was telling the truth. "I don't believe you."

"(Y/N), I'm being serious. It's really that big," Tadashi huffed, starting to get a bit annoyed. He hated when he told the truth but no one believed him. "I still don't believe you. You're bluffing," you rolled your eyes with a smile.