YouTube Live?

A/N//: Hope you guys like this one shot! Thanks! :) Also, NO SILENT READERS! Pwease? It would make me so happy if you guys comment and share your thoughts on stuffs! ^-^

You smiled at the camera, watching the countdown on your screen. 3...2...1...
"Hey, YouTube! What's up?" You waved frantically and made a funny face.

"Today is my fifth official YouTube live special as many of you know! Yay!"

A lot of your fans shared your enthusiasm in the comments, saying, 'yay!' and, 'FINALLY! I'VE WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS! XD.'

"So, today is the twenty first of September, and I'd like to thank all of my fans in other countries for staying up so late to watch me!" You gushed.

"Okay," you grinned, peering down at the incoming questions.

"mericcup_178 asks, 'What's your favorite color?' (F/C)! I love anything (F/C). I just can't even describe how much I love it! Thanks!"

You looked down to the next one, then looked back up repeating it out loud. "ducky-momo asks, 'What is your favorite animal?' (Fav/animal)! They are so kawaii," you squealed excitedly.

"Okay! Next question."

You frowned as you read the next one and tensed up. Who's the creepy guy behind you? You gulped, slowly turning around and coming face to face with a tall figure.

"Oh my gosh, Tadashi! You scared me," you sighed in relief, letting your muscles relax after being on edge.

"Sorry, (Y/N)," he chuckled. "Hey, what are you doing? Is this for your YouTube thing?" You huffed and rolled your eyes. "Yes, it's for my 'YouTube thing.'"

"Guys, this is my bestie, Tadashi Hamada! Say hi, Tadashi!"

"Hi, Tadashi," he mimicked you, making you laugh. "Very funny," you stuck your tongue out. "If you keep being bad, you won't be allowed to stay."

"Okay, okay," he sighed with a laugh. "I'll be good." You smiled as he wrapped his arms around you, leaning his head on your shoulder. Secretly, his heart was pounding as fast as a freight train, but on the outside he acted like he wasn't affected in the slightest.

As you looked down at the comments, you bit your lip in embarrassment.

'Are you guys a thing?'

'I SHIP IT!'

'Are you guys dating?'

'Ooh. I smell a romance! ;)'

"Very funny, guys," you laughed nervously. "We're not dating. We're just friends."

"Best friends," Tadashi corrected, making you roll your eyes. "Yes, best friends, Mr. Genius."

'Awww!'

'Why not?!'

'I don't care. I still ship it! XD'

'Just realize you love each other!'

'What are you waiting for?! He's cute!'

Tadashi's cheeks flushed a faint pink and you laughed, pinching them. "Is someone embarrassed?"

"Shut up," he pouted. "Someone's pouting because he's 'cute,'" you teased. "Don't cry little baby Tadashi," you giggled, using a baby voice. "You're not cute when you cry."

"Well, you're cute all the time," he huffed under his breath. What?!

"Tadashi?" He gulped as you studied his face, checking to see if you had really heard him right. "What did you say?"

"I..." At that moment, Tadashi realized his one chance to tell you how he really felt was lying right in front of him. It might have seemed stupid to anyone else, but he took his chance.

Slowly leaning and cupping your cheeks in his hands, he blocked out all the other things in the room. No furniture. No camera. Just you and him, alone together.

You made a muffled noise as his lips pressed gently against yours, enveloping you in something like nothing you'd never felt before.

You slowly closed your eyes, beginning to kiss back and starting to enjoy the kiss. It was perfect.

As you pulled away, you saw his nervous expression and knew of the bright red that coated your cheeks. "I love you, (Y/N)," he whispered. "You're so beautiful."

Your dreamy moment was broken as you remembered that had all happened in front of millions of people, eagerly watching.

"Um, t-thanks for watching my live special," you stuttered. "Bye." You squeaked as Tadashi's lips pressed against your cheek, making your face turn a whole new shade of crimson.

Once the camera was off, you turned your head downward, biting your lip. You weren't sure what to say.

"Hey," you felt his hand on your shoulder. "It's okay if you don't love me back. It really is." But you knew Tadashi better than that. It wasn't okay, and you both knew it.

"Hamada," you smiled up at him. "I could never say I don't love you."