Too small

(A/N//: A short one shot. :P Enjoy!)

You walked into SFIT and looked around for your boyfriend of two years, Tadashi Hamada.

That's funny. You thought. Tadashi is always here by now. You walked over to Hiro, spotting the younger Hamada without his brother.

"Hey, where's 'Dashi?" You asked, using your nickname for him.

"He's having...technical difficulties," Hiro chuckled. "Oh no. What happened this time." He grinned, his tooth gap showing, which you found adorable. "You'll find out soon enough, (Y/N)."

You turned around as you heard laughter and wanted to see what the commotion was about.

You cracked up laughing as soon as you saw what it was. Tadashi was wearing a shirt that was at least four sizes too small and could have easily fit Hiro length wise.

"Tadashi," you gasped for air. "What happened to your shirt?"

"I put new settings on our washer and dryer. It malfunctioned and my shirt got shrunk," he pouted.

"I still can't believe you did that, big bro," Hiro shook his head with a grin. "That's such an epic fail." You were doubled over in laughter. "You look so-"

You stopped as you realized something. With the short length of the shirt, almost all of Tadashi's abdomen was showing. Abs. Your heart skipped a beat and your stomach felt like it was on a roller coaster.

"Oh God," you gulped. "Are you okay, (Y/N)?" Hiro asked.

"I'm fine," you choked out. And so is Tadashi. "Are you sure?" Tadashi tilted his head at you. "You're looking a little pale." He looked down as soon as he realized where you were staring.

His mouth formed an 'o' and he blushed a light pink. "EW." Apparently Hiro noticed too.

"Here, bro," Hiro handed the older Hamada his hoodie. "I don't want to see (Y/N) with that face all day." You blushed and looked away as Tadashi put on the jacket, zipping it up.

"Yeah," Tadashi agreed with a smirk. "No one wants to see that face all day."

The faint pink that dusted your cheeks turned to a dark red as he winked at you. Oh geez. You bit your lip nervously and sighed in relief as Honey Lemon came up to you. Thank you, Honey Lemon.

"Hey," she smiled. "The rest of the gang wanted to go to the pool tomorrow. Wanna come?"

Tadashi smirked at you as he said, "We'll be there." You gulped. Oh no.