Chapter 56: Do Me

Hello readers. I'm back with nothing. I'm so bored. So, I'm updating. I don't know why I tell you us that but I do. Warning this chapter is a lemon. Please enjoy!
~~~

Mystogan's Pov:

We both walked into the torture room. I looked around and to see that if anything was still in place.

"Where do you want to do it?" I asked.

"The floor. The cold floor." She replied.

"Why the floor?" I asked.

"Because it's cold." She simply said.

Erza grabbed me by my shoulders and pushed me down to the ground.

"You better treat me right and fuck me hard." She warned.

"I will, I promise."

"Good," She said.

Erza slowly made her way to the floor and crawling up on top of me. She puts her hand behind my shirt and feels my abs. She moans at how buff I am. She bring her hands to my back and start to rub, and then she rips my shirt off completely. After my shirt was off she started to lick my chest.

"Your tongue is so warm and wet." I moaned out.

"I'm enjoying teasing you. It's so funny to see how you react to how I'm treating your body." She teased.

Erza makes her way to my pants and slowly puts her hand through my pants and punderwear and finds my member. She slowly rubs in up and down. Enjoying of how it felt in her hands. She puts her hands on my chest and pushes me down on the floor. She then grabs the end of my pants and rips them off. She was now looking at my boxers.

"You have such cute boxers." She p

"Thanks," I simply said.

"However they are in my way right now." She rips them off as quick as possible and she grabs my member and places it into her mouth.

"Ahh." I moaned softly. Her mouth was so warm and wet.

"That's right king, moan for me." Erza command and I obeyed her.

She brings her hands to my balls and gives them a hard squeeze. She then continues working on me. Her mouth was so warm. I was getting closer to my climax and as soon as I was about to let go, she pulled away from me.

"Erza, please." I begged and whined.

"You need to beg more then that or else no climax for you." She told me with her evil smile on her face.

I sighed. I then got onto my hands and knees and begged.

"Please Erza, I beg of you." I begged.

"Call me Knightwalker sama." She ordered.

"Please Knightwalker sama. I beg of you. Please make me cum." I begged her even harder.

"Much better." She pushed me down onto the floor again. She then grabbed my balls and squeeze them as hard as she could.

I came hard. I came and it squirted onto her face and boobs. I panted soft as I tried to calm myself.

"It's my turn, and you better treat me right.

Erza sat down onto the floor and I came over to her and kiss her. As I was kissing her I pulled at her clothing. She pushed me away.

"Who told you that you can strip me?" She questioned me.

"Well, I thought..." I began.

"You thought nothing. And what's with the gentleness. I thought I told you that I want you to fuck me hard."