Chapter 2: Encounter Again

Hello, good morning readers of wattpad. I'm back, thank you for the votes and review/comments. To be honest with myself I didn't think I would have people liking my story. But thanks for reading, so here's the Chapter 2! Please enjoy.
~~~

Mystogan's Pov:

After talking to my lovely captain, then realizing that I was late for the council meeting, I started panicking then after panicking I started to ran down the hallway, hoping that I didn't miss much of the meeting.

I soon saw the doors that leads into the council room and I started slowing down, so I don't run into the doors. I opened the door quickly and bursted inside and saw that everyone was arguing. Everyone stopped arguing me when they all noticed me.

"Hello, everyone I'm sorry I'm la...." After running so fast I tripped over my own feet and landed on the floor. My eyes were spinning like a top.

"YOUR MAJESTY!! YOUR MAJESTY!! ARE YOU ALRIGHT!!?" A young girl named Coco with brown hair started running towards me worried.

"I'm okay Coco, I just lost my balance." Coco helped me up and I thanked her. After I was on my two feet again I walked over to my chair and sat down. Now everyone was looking at me. I saw some of them chucking for how I acted. The others were probably mad at me, because I was late for another council meeting, again.

"Hello, Your Majesty, how nice of you to join us." The head Chairman said annoyed.

"I'm very sorry I was late again. I was busy...doing...paper work in my office and I lost track of time. I'm very sorry it won't happen again." I said.

"That's what you said last time, Your Majesty!" One of the council members named Meredy laugh out.

"Well, this time I mean it!"Saying surely hoping I won't do it again.

"So," I began talking. "What did I miss while I was not here? And more importantly why was everyone arguing when I came in?"

Everyone gave each other different looks some had scared looks so just were worried about something.

"Well, Your Majesty," A council women named Ultear spoke up. "We were discussing about the kingdom and that you need to marry a princess, so that we may have a queen. Ultear said quickly.

"Well, I'm...working on trying to find a princess to marry. Our kingdom will soon have a queen." I simply said.

'Even though I'm thinking to myself that I threw away all those marriage papers that princesses from other parts of the world sent me asking for my hand in marriage. However, I don't want to marry anyone, let alone I have to marry someone I don't know. If I want get married I want it to be with someone that I love.'

"Oh, okay Your Majesty no problem take your time." The head chairman said.

'I'm taking all the time I need, thank you very much.' I thought to myself.

"So, is there anything else you need to speak with me about?" I asked worriedly.

"Nope!" Meredy spoke up again with a bright smile on her face. "You must be very lucky you get to choose your bride, because your father didn't get to choose."

"Well," I began. "That's always good to know."

'However, I can't have anyone, not even the one that I really want.'

"So is that all?" I asked.

"Yes, that is all Your Majesty. We only wanted to talk about the kingdom and getting a queen." Ultear spoken lastly.

'Really? I run down the hallway like a madman, so I can hear this? Couldn't someone have told me this when I was working in my office, then getting me out of my work. Now, I can go back to more work, how nice of them. But looking at the bright side I got to see my lovely beautiful red headed captain. So, it's not bad on the bright side.'

"Well, okay then this meeting is over. You all are dismissed."

Everyone got up for their seats and left the room. I waited till everyone got out of the room then made my leave.

'Now I have to go back to my office and start doing more work again. Sometimes being a king is a pain in the ass. But maybe now, I can go talk to Erza.

I finally make it back into my office seeing everything clean and all the paper work was finish. Nothing was out of place. Which is strange. This place always looks like an earthquake came through here. There was usually books and papers everywhere.

"Welcome back Your Majesty." A voice greeted me from my desk. The chair turned around seeing who it was. Surprised to see Captain Knightwalker.

"Oh, captain how lovely to see you here. What a surprise! And you clean the place! It looks amazing thank you very much!" I said happily.

Knightwalker got up from my chair and picked up a book off the desk and started walking over to the book shelve putting the book back to where it belongs.

I smirked quite evilly closing the door behind me then reach behind my back to lock the door.

'Now things are looking up.' I'm thinking to myself evilly.

Okay, maybe Knightwalker is right. Maybe I am a pervert. Well sometimes I can be.

I started to chuckle to myself.

This is going to be fun!

To be Continue