Chapter 11: Love Making

Okay, I'm back from la la land. Warning this chapter is a LEMON. You been warned. Ps thank you for the votes and comments that I just love reading. Anyway enjoy this chapter. This is my first lemon, so please be nice. Thank you.
~~~

Knightwalker's Pov:

I have my lover cuddling me in his arm. Then soon we both fell asleep. I awoke up at 12:00 o'clock a.m. I tried to go back to sleep, back I can't seem to fall back asleep. I tried to get myself in a better position. However after moving so much I had awoke up Jellal from his sleep.

I saw him slowly open up his eyes.

"Well, good morning my love." Jellal greeted me with a sleepy smile.

"It's still night time king, it's almost 1:00 a.m in the morning. After tossing and turning for a while a lost track of time.

"Oh, then why are you still up, my love?"

"I awoke up and I couldn't go back to sleep and I awoke you up by accident. I'm sorry."

"It's okay my love. Now you have someone to talk to then we can fall asleep again. Well or we can..."

"We can what?" I asked confessed.

"We can make love as in have sex." He said smirking evilly. "That is if I have permission." He asked.

"Why do you need my permission, king? I already told you this body is yours and you can do whatever you want to it."

I was suddenly slammed down on my bed. I looked up and looked into my king's eyes they were fulled with lust. I blushed.

"Can you feed me?" I ask nicely.

"Well, since you fed me your juice. Now I'm going to full you up with my milk. I hope your hungry, because I have a lot to share with you."

"Yes! Please my king!" I begged him. "Please feed me. I want you to full me with your juice. You made me empty, now you can fill me back up." I said. I suddenly started to feel something in my chest and I have lust in my eyes for my king.

"Very well, Erza. If I'm a little bit rough. Make sure you stop me. Okay?"

"I want you to be rough with me. Show me no mercy, but all I ask is that when you first put it in me please be gentle." I asked nicely.

"No problem, you punishment starts now." He said as he flipped me over. I quickly felt something hit my ass. 'He's smacking my ass.' I moaned lightly. "Now who is going to be a good girl for her king?"

"I am." I said in a whisper.

"What did you say? I couldn't hear you." I felt more hits on my ass. I moaned louder.

*Panting* "I am!" I screamed.

"Okay, I hear you now, however I want to hear you scream more. Beg me to fuck you." Jellal demanded. 'All right I really need this.' I thought to myself.

"Please fuck me, Your Majesty! Please full me up with your seed!" I begged.

"As you wish, my love." Jellal quickly turned me back on my back and pushed me against the bed. He ripped off my underwear and began licking me. I moaned loudly. Why must his tongue feel so fucking good? I asked myself.

He suddenly stopped and looked up at my chest. With a smirk he reached my pj dress that I wore to sleep with. Using both hands I ripped the dress completely. Destroying the entire dress. He brought his mouth on my right nipple and pinched the other. I can't help but keep on moaning. He took the other free hand and went down grabbing my clit. After he was finish sucking the nipple on my boobs, he went straight for my lips. He kissed me hard and rough. 'Wow! I never expected him to be this rough, but the fun hasn't even began yet.'