Chapter 32: Revealed

Hello my readers! I'm back! Nothing new, like always. Nothing to do so here's chapter 32. Enjoy!
~~~

Mystogan's Pov:

I stormed out of the council room and headed towards some place where I can relax. I headed to the gardens. For some reason when I'm in the gardens I feel like I'm at peace and nothing is bothering me.

Once I arrive at the gardens I can hear the birds and I smell the flowers.

I went over to the fountain and I sat on the edge. My mind started to run.

The council wants me to marry a princess. I can't do that I have Erza. There is no way in hell that I'm letting her go. I love Erza so much and nobody is going to change that. I will never love anyone else, but you Erza.

"Your Majesty." A voice called from behind me.

"WHAT!?" I yelled harshly and loudly with angry.

I turned around and saw Erza.

"Erza. I didn't know it was you!" I quickly apologized.

She started to whimper and she burst out crying and then fell to the floor, while she was crying out her eyes.

"No!" I said as I went to Erza and cuddled her body. "I'm so sorry Erza. I didn't mean to yell at you." I patted her head and continued talking to her as calm as I could.

All she was doing is crying even more. Her tears were soaking my shirt.

"No, no no. Don't cry. I'm sorry. I was just angry with the council and I thought that one of them were going to follow me and talk to me about this whole princess thing." I hugged her tighter and with more caring and love. "Please forgive me. I didn't mean to yell." I said calmly to her.

She is not calming down though. I then had a perfect idea. I lifted her chin up and stole her lips into a kiss. I kissed her warm and gently. She slowly starts to kiss back after a while. I felt her bring her hands on my head and she was feeling how soft my hair was.

I parted from her and I looked up at her face. I saw the tears that were still on her face and those little cheeks that were pink and a cute small smile on her. I love seeing her smile like that. She was like a little angel when she smiles like that.

"Well that calmed you down. Did you enjoy that?" I asked as I wiped away her tears and gently placed a kiss on her cheek.

All she did was smile bright with happiness.

"Do you want me to kiss you more?" I asked as I picked her off the floor. I then placed her on the edge of the fountain where I was sitting before she came out.

I sat next to her and placed my arm around her and brought her even closer.

Suddenly she then jumps on my lap and brings her lips with mine. She was so gentle and kind as she kisses me.

I never been so in love before. We continued kissing each other.

Ultear's Pov:

I can't believe what the chairman said to the king. You can't make anyone marry someone they don't want to marry.

His Majesty needs to marry Captain Knightwalker sama. Those two are perfect for each other.

By the way. When did Knightwalker sama leave the room? She was so fast and I don't think nobody saw her leave. I know that she went after him. I know that they love each other. She left that room like lightening. Or maybe she was like a ninja.

I know that his Majesty is either in his office, bedroom, or the gardens. After a while of thinking I then realized that he loves being in the gardens. I remember he used to say some of the flowers in the gardens reminds me of her hair.

I do agree with that. Knightwalker sama has beautiful hair and His Majesty his blue.

I turned red slightly. If you have blue and red together it makes purple. Does that mean that if they ever have kids that that mean that the child's hair is going to be purple?

I then was making my way to the gardens. I just know that I'm going to find him there.

I know that royalty have to marry royals, so that they may keep the blood line pure.

Captain Knightwalker meant not be royalty, however she is in the highest rank up in the army. She has the power and all she could ever want. I know that some girls are after his majesty because he has the money and the power to do anything he wants, so I know that some of them are after that.

Captain Knightwalker has enough power and money as it is being in the army with the rank so is in. I heard humors that Knightwalker became an army captain by having sex with her superiors. Some people still say that even till this day. I don't know when they will ever learn.

Once people join her army they slowly learned the truth. Some maids around the castle like to say that she is whore and she is slut. I know that she is neither of those things. She is kind and she does have a heart. These people say that she doesn't have one, because she used to be a murder.

Well I say I would have done what the king said or I'm going to be tortured by chains and being whipped almost to death.

I was one of the only people who knew about that. I knew that she was chained naked and was almost killed by being whipped to death. I thinks it's just to horrible. To cruel. I know that whatever secrets Knightwalker has I keep them to myself. I never told anyone about them. We are friends and I respected her a lot. She is like an older sister to me.

I was lost I my thought to much and I didn't even know that I arrived to that gardens.

I inhaleddeeply and looked around.

I then found the king by the fountain.

And that wasn't the only thing that I found.

I found him and Knightwalker kissing each other.

I blushed so red like a rose. I decided to hide so that they won't see me. I continued looking at them. It looks like they are making out not just kissing. They then parted and they were both panting heavy.

"Jellal. I can't do this anymore." Knightwalker came out and said.

"What do you mean by that, Erza?"

"I know that you will have to marry a princess soon and we need to say goodbye to each other soon, so...." I saw tears going down her face.

"NO!" The king shouted and he hugged her closer. "I'm not letting you go. I love you and nothing is going to change that. I made you suffer enough. I won't let that happen ever again. I'm never marrying anyone else, but you. I don't care what the council has to say about this. You are staying by my side forever and nothing is going to change that." The king finished talking and then kissed her once again.

I think my heart was melting with what he just said. I saw them part.

"So, you want to go to my office and you know?"

She gave him and nod and got up from where they were sitting and left and headed to his office.

I wonder what he meant by that. Sounds weird, but now I know that they are truly in love.

I will make sure that no one ever knows about them. They deserve to be together and that what's going to happen.

To Be Continued:
~~~

Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I hope you keep reading on. Till next time. Bye!!