Chapter 1 (Jenn)

I put my last shirt into my suitcase and grabbed my phone and my backpack. I walked downstairs struggling with my hands being to full. I put my stuff into the trunk and got into the back of the car.

I heard the drivers and passengers car doors open and close. I looked over to up from my phone to my mom trying to wipe away her tears and my dad with a hand on her shoulder. "Mom it's not like I'm dying."

She looked at me and smiled. "I know, but you're moving to California." She said as my dad started to drive out of the driveway.

"Mom you know I'll visit you during the holidays" She nodded. "Promise?" She said glancing over to me. "Promise"

---

Flight 57 is now boarding

"This is me." I said while picking up my backpack. I looked over and saw my dad with a sad smile and my mom crying Niagara Falls. "Mom." I said with my voice cracking.

I walked over to them and gave them the biggest hug I could give them. "I love you guys." Tears threatened to spill out of my watery eyes.

Last call for Flight 57

I looked over to the gate watching as the attendant waited patiently for the last people to board. I started to walk to the gate.

My dad called for me. I turned back and was engulfed in a hug. "Call once you land okay?" There were tear stains on his cheeks. "Okay."

I turned back and walked through the gate. Tears were falling down my face as I found my seat. I sighed and put my headphones into my ears. I felt a tap on my shoulder a few minutes later. I looked up to find a familiar boy who looked few years younger than me. "Hi." He said with a smile.

I smiled and pulled my headphones out of my ears. "Um hi." I said. "I'm Trevor Moran. What's your name?" He said while putting his hand out for a handshake. "Jenn McAllister." I smiled as we shook hands.

"You auditioned for the X Factor right?" I said after a couple of hours. He looked at me surprised. "You recognize me?" I nodded. "Wow," He paused for a moment, "I didn't think anyone would remember be after that terrible  song during boot camp." He said with his head low.

"It wasn't that bad. Maybe if you choose a different song." I said. he nodded. "Yeah that's what all of my friends told me." He sighed in frustration. "Do you think that if I sang a different song I could still be in the competition?"

I shrugged. "Maybe, but maybe the future holds something better for you. Maybe that's why you lost. To have something better than winning a singing competition."

He smiled at me. "Yeah. You're probably right."

Please fasten your seat belts and turn off your electronics. We are landing in just a few minutes

>>>>>>>

OMG IT'S A NEW STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I'm going to enjoy writing this story.

Jenn and Jc are parents!!!
~Noreen