Sleeping soundly in his bed, most likely naked because he still hated sleeping any other way, his hair all spread out across the pillow and little snores and snuffles coming from him.

"Oh yeah, as if, you're doing the Harry face even as you're saying that." Lex laughed as she once again returned from the kitchen, this time with two extra champagne glasses for Gemma and Lottie.

The 'Harry face' was something that their friends had named about four years into their relationship. A lot of the time Louis found it very difficult to control his fondness towards Harry, resulting in him struggling to school his facial expression into anything that wasn't the worlds cheesiest grin and most obvious heart eyes. He struggled with that a lot so usually ended up biting down on his lips and just squeezing them together and looking away when Harry was being endearing, that was what was dubbed as the 'Harry face'.

Louis stuck his tongue out at her, choosing to not reply and instead pull his phone out of his sweatpants pockets. He had no notifications which he sighed a little at but instead chose to just look at his lock screen for a minute. It was an old photo of Harry, one from when they'd first gotten together but still to this day it was one of Louis' favourites and had been his lock screen ever since he could remember. He was drawn out of his thoughts of his soon to be husband when the doorbell rang.

No one in the room moved and Louis looked up at the girls, who were all just chatting as if they hadn't heard it all. Then he remembered, right, it was his house and you usually answer the door in your own house. So he got up with a sigh and made his way to the front door, opening it to reveal his mum, Anne and Lou who were all carrying the bags containing the girls dresses and one with his suit in.

"You ready to get married my darling?" Jay asked with such delight in her voice, pressing a lingering kiss to her sons cheek and bouncing past into the living room to greet the other three.

Anne and Lou both greeted him with a hug, Lou going as far as pinching his bum before laughing and going to get a glass off champagne from Gemma.

"Sorry we took a little long, Anne insisted we stop off at Nialls beforehand to see how they were all doing." Lou explained, twirling a strand of her purple hair with one hand and holding the champagne glass with the other.

"Harry is my son!" Anne protested although she was grinning, an arm round her daughters waist as they too stood.

"Is he...?" Louis let his question trail off, looking over to Anne.

"He's fine, wasn't awake when we got there. Had to wake him and remind him of what was happening today and I was sure his cheeks were going to split from how wide he smiled. No jitters on his end of the court."

Louis nodded, his cheeks a little pink from the champagne and worrying so much about Harry despite the fact that the man was 28 and was perfectly capable of looking after himself, despite his clumsiness.

"Come on, we've got a wedding to prepare for!" Lou cheered, raising her glass and calling out cheers, all the girls and Louis doing the same.

Lex was the one who had gone shopping with Louis to buy the dresses for the bridesmaids, strapless silver dresses with diamonds on the belt, so Louis had never seen all three of them dressed and ready. Lou had the girls sat down on one of the chairs, doing their hair before they'd all go upstairs to Anne and Jay and get dressed. Louis was sat on his and Harrys' bed, in all the commotion Lottie had dragged him upstairs where it was a lot quieter.

"I'm not giving you a full face of makeup Lou, but you're going to be having your photo taken left right and centre and we don't want your skin to look all oily and gross." Lottie explained, dusting a brush over his nose.