Prince

Okay guys, I'm sorry for the delay, but I'm really upset over my fans. No one fanned even after i asked!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FAN!!!!! one fan and one new upload okay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 15

~~~Ariana’s POV~~~

            I ran up the stairs, going two at a time with adrenaline pumping through my veins. I could hear them getting closer and closer. Next time, I’m definitely also taking some fitness class!

            Finally, I reached the top deck. I took a deep breath, only to have to hold it in. The scene in front of me was something I had never expected. The pirates that I’ve gotten to know pretty well over the last few days were fighting harshly with other pirates. They were at a disadvantage though, that I could see. What was going on here?

            A pair of hands grabbed me from behind out of nowhere causing me to shriek, “Got you now you little girl,” Jack hissed from behind.

            I smiled, a little strange for a time like this, but I’m strange so who cares. Trying to remember all the dance moves I had to learn when I was young, I took a step forward and quickly spun around, causing Jack to lose his grip on me. I took a few steps back and took a deep breath. While Jack was still recovering from having a girl throw him off like that, I stepped forward and did a front handspring and just like I guessed, my foot hit him straight on his head, making him bend over. Now for the finishing touch, I just brought up my leg and did a high kick. Landing the blow on his nose, he fell backwards. These past weeks have really made my personality retreat into a shell and have a love sick girl replace her, but now I’m back! I can’t believe that I never thought of using this skill to get them off of me before!

            Lost in my thoughts, I didn’t notice some people running towards me until the last moment. I stepped aside quickly though, when my mind processed the fact that they were in the middle of a fight. I turned around only to come to another pair of fighters. Was everyone in the middle of a fight? Oh, I think I might be better off downstairs instead then! I dodged around all the fights trying to get back to the door only to be stopped.

            “Hey! You! The girl!” I heard from behind.

            As I turned around, I came face to face with a sword. Gulping, I forced myself to look away from the blood stained weapon and instead look into his eyes. They were the coolest teal with a swirl of gold inside. They were enchanting, just like Tyler’s. I looked down a bit to his pale shade of pink that was currently drawn in a straight line. In the middle of inspecting the man, he cleared his throat causing me to look up.

            “Well, if you’re done looking, I’m going to ask you a few questions. Who are you? Why are you here?” the stranger rambled off.

            “Uh, why?” I asked

            Glaring at me, he pushed the sword towards me a little bit. My eye’s widened and I quickly answered him.

            “Um I’m the Princess of Calista. Tyler kidnapped me and now he’s sending me back to my land. So, your turn?” I babbled nervously eyeing the sword.

            His eye’s narrowed at me and pulled back the sword. “You know Tyler? Who are you to him? “

            Just as I was about to answer, another man barged into our conversation with Caida.

            “Sir, this is the woman you were looking for,” he said before handing her over.

            “Prince.” Caida hissed, with more venom dripping from her words then I could have imagined.

“Shush, let me finish my conversation with this princess right here,” Prince said smirking.

. Caida gasped and turned towards me with big eyes.

“Ariana! Get out of here!” she yelled urgently.

“Ariana? Sounds so much like Serena,” Prince said, looking at me with dangerous eyes. His eyes were the last thing I remembered as I blacked out, they were filled with hatred.