Keeping Ariana

OMG double upload!!!!! and guys i can't figure out who was the one who voted for the plan has started, chapter 3. PLEASE tell me if it was you! I definitely want to show my thanks!! ANYWAYS THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO PRINCESS4EVER FOR COMMENTING!!! HOPE YOU GUYS COMMENT FAN VOTE MORE OFTEN!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10

~~~Tyler’s POV~~~

            “Hey Tyler, listen we’re nearing the port, and I’m just reminding you that if you’re gonna keep that princess around, then it’s time to tell the crew. Also we’re going to need to find money some other way now.” Nate said casually leaning on my doorframe.

            “Yea, I guess so. Let’s do it now then. We should also tell Ariana that she won’t be leaving our ship anytime soon. “I said getting up from my chair.

            We walked out onto the deck and looked around at everyone. Nate cleared his throat, causing everyone to stop and bow towards us. I took a big breather and mentally ran through all the points I needed to make. When I was done, stepping forward I gave a small smile. It will work, I’ll make it.

            “Pirates, I ask you to listen with your mind open to all possibilities. Do not think about just yourself; think about everyone around you, especially me. I would like you to accept what I am about to tell you. As my crew, I want your permission before doing anything rash.” I said

            Pausing to let it sink in and to have their acknowledgement, I continued when the moment was over.

            “Now, comrades, our plan was originally to capture the princess and ransom her back for some much needed money. But, plans are never perfect, and it seems we will not be giving her back, which leads us to the fact that we’re running out of money. I know it will be hard to work for money, but it is our only choice. At our next port I expect all of you to go on land and make at least a couple thousand. Everyone is capable of that much. Are there any questions now?” I told them, watching their expressions carefully.

            “Captain, I mean no disrespect to pry into your business, but why can’t we ransom her back?” a shout was heard from the mass of people.

            I located to the voice to Evan, a good soul who had come here to save his wife. I had repaid his debts for him so that his wife could live in peace. In return, he’s working on my ship as a cook. It will be a lot easier convincing him than I thought, since he has a loved one.

            “Well, Evan, why are you here? Because you wanted to protect your beloved wife. You chose this road, but there are still days were you yearn to be by her side, right? Well, I want to keep Ariana by my side forever too, because theremight be a small chance thatI like her.” I said, my voice getting softer and softer as I spoke.

            “Well if that’s the reason, WE’LL DEFINITELY SUPPORT YOU!” someone yelled.

            “YEA! I LOVE SOMEONE TOO! I UNDERSTAND!!!” another person screamed.

            “YOU’RE OUR CAPTAIN!! WE WANT YOU TO FIND HAPPINESS!”

            “OF COURSE WE FOLLOW YOU!”

            “LONG LIVE CAPTAIN TYLER!”

            “FOLLOW HIM WHERE EVER!”

            Shouts came from everywhere, drowning out each other. Each one giving me the support I needed. This just shows how loyal my crew is, I really do love them.

            “Thank you! I’m glad you understand. Now, full force ahead! We will arrive at Port Belay in a day. Prepare yourselves and make me, the captain of Aries proud!” I shouted.

~~~Ariana’s POV~~~

            Wow, what going on? They’re really loud out there. Humph whatever, I don’t care. I don’t care. I don’t care. I repeated over and over trying to convince myself. A knock on the door had the words disappearing in record speed though.

            “Who is it?” I yelled, too lazy to get up.

            “Who do you think?” a deep velvety voice came from the other side of the door.

            Reluctantly I got up and went to open the door. Groaning, I asked why he was here. Then without warning my life changed forever. The fates played a trick on me, my destiny was not set, and now it has changed.

            “You’re staying on this ship, with me, forever, till the day we die,” He said with a smile that reached from ear to ear.