Phase two- Falling In Love

It's a tad bit short but forgive me!! You know I decided that if one person comments or fans or votes I'll put up like 4 chapters tomorrow! I hope that's enough motivation!!! BTW new cover!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5

~~~Tyler’s POV~~~

            I watched her mother push her out of the door and waited, waited for the perfect moment. The doors closed. Her mother shouted at my men. The princess was alone on the streets. How easy could this be? Idiots, I thought, go ahead and just leave the princess on her own without any guards. Never mind, you made this job so much easier. I smirked and walked out the door.

~~~Ariana’s POV~~~

            AHHHHHHHHHHH! I screamed when out of no where someone reached out and grabbed me.

            “Oh, I’m so sorry my lady. I didn’t mean to scare you,” the man behind me said.

            Slowly I turned around, and came face to face with Tyler. Letting out a shaky laugh, I could feel the heat coming up to my cheeks.

            “Sorry, I’m um not usually this jumpy. Um, so how are you…… uh what are you doing here?” I tried to say while not tripping over my feet, since I had started to walk away from him in order to hide my embarrassment.

            “Aw you’re really cute when you blush. Haha and I am fine. I’m here to make sure you get to the castle safely. Wouldn’t want the lil Princess to get lost now,” he said smiling. Oh wow, I never noticed that he had dimples. They really do bring out a more childish charm in him. And yet it doesn’t clash with his electrifying blue eyes that make him seem oh so dangerous. His dirty blonde hair too, seems also bring in a careless attitude to his personality. With the wind blowing it everywhere, him smoothing it down with his soft hands, or doing a hair flip, it makes him so dreamy. Not to mention, as I looked down, the dark green really brings out all his features. And the suit also shows off his nice build. Oh, who knows, maybe there’s a six pack underneath? Gasp Ariana! What are you think of? You are higher than that! Don’t think such thoughts. Um, oh look he’s looking at you. Wait, what?!

            By the time I realized, my face was beet red and his smile had turned into a smirk. His blue eyes twinkled with amusement, and the wind blew his hair once more into his eyes. And when he went to brush his hair, the scar came into view. Oh my, it looks terrible; so much pain must have been involv-. Sigh Ariana, get a hold of yourself! I mentally scolded.

            Laughing a little, he said, “So, what were you looking at?”

            “Uh, nothing,” was my brilliant response.

            “Okay then….well shall we go?” Tyler said holding out his arm.

            “Um sure,” I spoke.

            Well Arianna, at least you won’t need to look at him next time and embarrass yourself. You finished all the embarrassment you could get from that today.