Chapter Ten

Y/n pov

Hours passed, and night soon came. My mom hugged me tightly, knowing our time was growing shorter and shorter. "You don't have to do this." She whispered. "Yes, I do." I hugged back just as tight. "Tick tock, Time  is up." Someone said with a small smile. I glanced in the direction, it was Hello. He was smiling, though he had a distance look of....regret? Remorse? Sadness? I couldn't tell. I sadly pulled back. My mom glared at the demon. She opened her mouth, probably to scream a string of curses. I put a hand on her shoulder, whispering, "Mom, be careful. You don't know what he can do." "In dead." Another voice laughed from behind us. I didn't need to look to know it was WildFire. "He tends to....rip people apart. So I'd be careful, Ms. L/n." She hesitated, still glaring at him, "DO anything to hurt her and I-I'll..." He laughed, "Don't worry. I'd never hurt your precious Jewel. Nor have I hurt her at all before. Unlike someone." He mumbled the last one, glaring at an empty space next to him. My mom wanted to continue, but didn't, instead taking a necklace off from around her neck. She turned to me, clasping it around me neck, "It was my mothers....she gave it to me before she died. Take care of it, okay?" I smiled, looking at it. The necklace was a chin silver chain, a F/c gem hanging from it, "I promise." She smiled, stroking a piece of hair out of my eyes, "I love you, Y/n." I held back tears, I  could tell she was too, "I-I love you too, M-Mom." WildFire placed a hand on my shoulder, "I wont let anything hurt her." She smiled, "Thank you." He nodded. And just like before, I found myself back in the house. I clutched the amulet in my hands, starring at the ground. WildFire smiled softly, "Tired?" I nodded slightly, not wanting to deal with anything else tonight. Suki suddenly appeared behind me, wrapping the scarf things around me and lifting me up. "Oooo!~" Hello laughed, being back handed a second later by Suki. I couldn't hide the giggle and the smile. Hello rubbed his cheek, glaring at him, but still had a smile. "Don't be too loud!" WildFire said with a laugh as well. He got punched. "Nothing's going to happen." Suki said in a calm voice. I was blushing, of course, no longer laughing. Suki glanced down at me -I swear I seen him smile!- and turned to walk to what I presume is his bed room. He opened the door, and turned on the light. It looked like a normal bed room, honestly. Except for the fact that EVERYTHING was clean and neat. He placed me on the bed, sitting beside me. The scarf things uncurled, returning to the limp state, looking like any normal scarf. He stared into my eyes for a second, I starred back. His eyes looked bright, only slightly, but it was there. It was a darker shade slightly. He broke the stare, pull the covers back and pushing me gently down. He crawled in beside me and pulled me close. I snuggled against him, trusting him. Ina matter of seconds, I was asleep.  My  dreams were plagued with nightmares of me being tortured by all three of them. 
I woke up slowly. Groggily rubbing my eyes. I sat up, looking at the empty space beside me. I though I was alone, until I looked at the corner and seen Suki. I yelped, nearly screaming. He smiled -I know he did! I could see it!-, he spoke quietly, "How did you sleep?" "F-" He interrupted, "Don;t lie I was watching you sleep." I starred at him for a second, creeped out. "I-I..." He smiled softly again and hugged me, "We'll never do that." "W-what? H-how?" "There's may things I can do, seeing dreams and reading minds being one of them." "Th....that's creepy." He nodded, "It is, but it helps with things." "Like what?" "A lot of things." I shuddered slightly, crawling out of the bed, "Do you read Hello's and WildFire's minds, too?" He nodded, "Go to the living room, but be silent." "Why?" He didn't say anything after that. Hesitating, I walked out of the room, tiptoeing down the hall, and peering from around the corner and into the living room. My face turned bright red and my eyes widened. Hello was pinned to the couch. WildFire was over him. They were making out.

Oh my god XD 
I'm laughing so hard. I wan't to do this for so long XD I'm dying!!!