Chapter Two

Y/n pov

Dread creeped into my system when they said that. The one with red eyes snatched the paper, "AH, they never bother to read the fine print." "I-I can't r-read that!" I snapped. The black haired one smirked, "Talk to Suki, no, Ikus like that and you'll die quickly." I glared at him, "Yeah, named after a girl can be real scary! Speaking of girls! You look like one!" He did, his hair reached his waist. He snarled, grabbing me by the neck. His black eyes glared into my E/c ones, "Say that again. I dare you." I glared right back, "You. look. like. a gi-" The other suddenly picked me up, holding me bridal style. is eyes now orange, "Now now, we can't have any of that. Not when the fun hasn't even started!" He purred, holding me against his chest, "I call dibs." The other glared at him, before his eyes switched back to normal. Speaking of his eyes, they weren't normal. At all. His pupil was in the shade of a four point star, then the iris was a blood red color, black where the whites should be. I took on the appearances of both of them now. The girl wore a black sweater and black pants. A black scarf, stained with red, was wrapped around his neck. The other, still holding me, had yellow hair that was brushed upwards, that part was orange. He wore an orange long sleeved shirt, one sleeve ripped off.His eyes were orange at the moment. He wore yellow pants with red ends. As well as one red glove, the other orange, opposite flames on them. Both definitely appeared to be demons. The two continued to glare at each other. "M-my moms safe now, right?" I hesitantly asked. The orange haired one broke the glare and shifted his eyes onto me, "Why of course. That was the deal. She's perfectly healthy." The other smirked, "Of course she'll never see you again." "Wh-what!?" He smiled insanely, giggling, "That was apart of our little agreement!" My eyes widened, "N...n-no..." I yelped as I was suddenly dropped, "Just be happy your beloved mother will live!" I looked down, suddenly feeling very...small. The black haired one smirked, knelling in front of me, "Don't be so sad. The fear will easily wash that away." "F-fear?" I squeaked. He giggled, "Yes, fear, Y/n." I shook, now scared, how did he know my name? "We know everything about you, Y/n." The other hissed, knelling behind my as well. "How you love (Favorite Food)." "You like the color F/c!" "How you're just a scared little girl." I hated how...right he was. The front door opened, "Y/n!" A voice yelled, "I'm home!" My mom....
The black haired male smirked, "Time to go."