Chapter Nine

A thanksgiving speacial type thing :3

Y/n pov

I shook the thought from my mind. It didn't matter. Suki continued to hold me. "Awww!" Someone laugh, "How cute!" I glanced over my shoulder. Hello stood beside WildFire. Both grinned at the scene. I yelped, almost falling off the couch. Though the scarf was still tangled around me. WildFire laughed at this, "Told you he wouldn't kill her!" Hello groaned. "You owe me twenty bucks!" He growled, mumbling about how they don't even need money while fishing the money out. I was mean while still being cuddled by Suki, who refused to let go. Hello suddenly gasped, "It's thanksgiving!" I realized this, instead of being happy, I was sad. "What's wrong?" Suki whispered, his voice monotone. "I-I don't kn-know..." I whispered. "Miss your family?" I nodded slightly, burying my face in his chest. He carefully sat up, placing me on his lap. "You can go." He whispered. "W-what?" "What!?" Hello and WildFire glared at him. "For today at least. You can go spend this....holiday with your mother. Then you have to come back." I starred at him in disbelief, "R-really?" He nodded, a smile just barely visible. WildFire opened his mouth to object when Hello slapped him, "One day. You've got one day." I smiled, "O-okay, o-one day. W-when do I go?" "Now." Suki suddenly said something in a strange language, and I suddenly found myself standing at my door step. 
I took a moment to process what happened, then...I hesitantly knocked on the door. A few seconds later, it opened slowly. My mom stood in the doorway, tears trickling down her face. "Y-Y/n..?" She whispered. "H-hi mom." She hugged me tightly, crying harder, "W-where have you been!?" I hugged her back, crying as well, "I-it's a long story.
We sat down at the table, and I began my story, "I did it to save you." "But why?" "Because I made a promise." I continued, telling her about the things that happened. The strange language. The room on fire. Things like that. "Did they hurt you!? What did they do to you!?" She suddenly said. "N-no! W-well..." I hesitantly told her what happened when Suki first saw me, then what happened moments before. "And I have to go back." She frowned and hugged me tightly, "But I just got you back! They could kill you!" I smiled sadly, "Y-yeah...I know. But as long as you're alive, I'll be fine." She continued to ramble on, when I stopped her, "I only have a certain amount of time, lets not waste it, okay?" She nodded, "We should cook then, I suppose." I smiled, "Yeah, like last year." She smiled, "Yeah, but better."
So we began to cook. Making many things. Completely un aware of the three demons watching. 
"That was nice of you." Hello whispered to Suki. WildFire agreed, "It's so unlike the Suki we know! Cold and mean. But this one! Sweet and caring!" Suki rolled his eyes, pulling on one end of the scarf slightly, "Whatever." Hello smiled, "You care about her." "So do you." His eyes flashed slightly, before returning to the dull state. "Of course I do! But you never care about anyone! Let alone a normal, innocent girl!" Suki glared at the red eyed boy, "I'm going to kill you." Hello smiled, "Already dead, you idiot. And you never denied." Suki looked down, a slight blush dusting his cheeks, "S-so...wh-what if I do?"